Reviews for What If?
Loved this
Banna-nannas chapter 2 . 4/13
Love this so far
cpa1969 chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
Great story! Please update.
JamesLuver chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
So Anna is going to train as a nurse? That should be interesting.

I liked how you constantly brought back the fears and the uncertainty for both Anna and John regarding this situation. No doubt it would be something like this. You did a nice job with that.

I know that you've not updated in a while, but I've enjoyed this immensely nonetheless.
JamesLuver chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
It was certainly nice of Lord Grantham to get John re-instated into the army. And at least he won't be going back to fight, so that's some consolation. I wonder how this will affect Anna and John's relationship. Hopefully it won't cause too much strain on it.
luvinx chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
Oh it cannot end here! This is a great story. Please consider coming back to this one.
luvinx chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
"His thoughts returned again and again to that evening in the kitchen gardens - such a terrible day, but the sweetness of its ending was a balm he rubbed on his heart daily."

I just adored that line and had to tell you. Great start.
JamesLuver chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Poor John. It makes sense for his old fears to resurface after such an intimate moment. Thank goodness Anna could comfort him. I hope that it's strengthened their bond even further.
JamesLuver chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Beautiful chapter. Loved how romantic John was, with the flowers and the poem. That was very thoughtful and incredibly touching.

The intimacy was hot and perfect. You built up some wonderful imagery and descriptions, and I didn't want it to end! It makes sense for John to not want to be with Anna properly until her wedding night, though.

My favourite chapter so far.
JamesLuver chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Glad to see Anna and John's fears being put to rest; I liked that it was John who did the reassuring this time. Mrs. Hughes and Mr. Carson are sweet too.
JamesLuver chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Nice to see Anna staying firm and telling John that she wants to see him later. That meeting should be good!
JamesLuver chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Nice to see each of the contrasting couples ruminations on everything. I liked how Anna's thoughts have slowly changed now that she knows what it's like to be in love and wanting a man.
JamesLuver chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
It was nice to see Anna and John opening up to each other, and Anna beginning to call him John rather than Mr. Bates. My favourite line was Anna wanting to tell him that the best part of him was his heart. The heated part was also wonderful to read. You handled it very nicely.
JamesLuver chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Mr. Carson and Mrs. Hughes discussing Anna and John made me smile. And the butler and the housekeeper are together? Interesting!
JamesLuver chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
I love the relationship you've built between Anna and John. It's sweet and loving, with a touch of heat. The last line was adorable. Can't wait to read about their day out.