Reviews for Second Time Pays for All
Doni chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
But it was for a good cause?! ;) Totally an I-told-you-so moment.
Azolean chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
lol Oh thank you for this. I so needed a laugh this morning. My sleep-deprived mind conjured some rather hilarious mental images.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Sounds like Holmes is having one of those days.
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I can picture this happening. This is a funny fic. I suspect that there is a sign in Mrs. Hudson's kitchen that said "Sherlock Holmes not allowed". Hee hee... why didn't he clean up after himself? Now, he had somehow managed to poison a kitchen. Geesh.

Good job.
Saskie chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Leave it up to Holmes to make the mess and get startled. ROFL at Watson for running away XD
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
What a great little oneshot! I always love it when Holmes is in character and makes me laugh. Well done!
mrspencil chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Nicely done, but I am not surprised he failed-interesting prompt, too.

Mrs P:)
Average Londoner chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I've always imagined Holmes invading Mrs. Hudson's kitchen one day in the name of some chemical venture, and you pulled it off very well. (He WOULD employ Watson as his lookout!) I also absolutely loved the "Norbury" reference at the end. A perfect finish.
Spockologist chapter 1 . 3/1/2011

This was perfect! I definetly look forward to more.

"The lion's den." tee hee.

I've never heard that expression by Watson.. "The deuce I will."

...I sort of want to incorporate that into my vernacular now.

I love the idea of him keeping a record. Is it an actual notebook, on such a such a date, Holmes made me do this, sort of thing?

Oooooh, Holmes. Lots of trouble there. Mrs. Hudson knows what she's doing. I hope he doesn't stay mad at Watson for long. XD

Great story!