Reviews for Stepping In
Sylvia Hill chapter 1 . 3/31
I love this story. In fact I have fantisized along these very ideas. However, it would be nice if you could take it forward 8 years to show them meeting at her lecture where he remembers her but she dosen't remember him until he says or does something concerning their first meeting that only they know or later in their partnership after they are working together.
cela chapter 1 . 3/19
great story!
BoothyBabe chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This is such a vivid telling of their shared experience. Very well written! I've come back to re-read it a number of times and I can't help but wonder what would happen if they met again years later in their roles as an FBI agent and forensic anthropologist. How would their professional partnership be affected by this previous experience. It would make a very interesting sequel. Hope you'll consider writing it :)
amyh52 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Amazing. So much chemistry!
Anna chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
*whispers* ;)
Anna chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Oh. My. God. I am absolutlry in love with this. The way you wrote them...oh my god. This is the first time I've read you before, you definetly made a great impression! The way you wrote them is just perfect. Brennan wasn't coy and Booth wasn't...fake. And the sex didn't seem imposimg and rushed. Your descriptive skills are very impressive. You are descriptive and you keep the story moving. I'm sort of new to the 'fandom' if you will, this was a very nice welcoming :)
Sylvia S. Hill chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I loved this. Maybe you could add on to this or make a sequel - 8 or 10 years later they meet again, he remembers her but she doesn't remember him and that's when they begin to work together and that's when he teaches her about making love.
renata regina chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Oh yes. I hate thinking that her sleazy professor would have been her first. This is perfect.
marceline19 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I just love it!:)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
That was amazing. I just...I have no words to explain.
There was NOTHING, absolutely nothing that I disliked or would change about the whole story, it was perfection! Stunning job on the whole thing; definitely one of my new favorites!
Dizzy chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is one of my favorite fics. You did an amazing job, perfect! I absolutely love AU and the possibilities are endless! Speaking of possibilities...are there any for a sequel? It would be awesome to see what happens when they meet up again!
J chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Oh wow! That was . . . really perfect.
ecenbt chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Scrolling along the reviews i realized that most of your readers thought the same as i... There has to be a sequel to this! It was so good, i really enjoyed reading it (i do enjoy AU stories as long as the writer can preserve the personality of the characters which you did great, Bravo!) and the ending left the same taste in my mouth as i saw it did with so many others; very delicious story with a slightly tangy finish, that makes you crave for the next bite! So i'd really like to see some kind of sequel to that, maybe an unexpected coincidental encounter when they first started working together years and years later (i don't like trying to put thoughts into the writer's brain butt couldn't help myself this time)... Anyways, loved the story and thanks for sharing
pnwer chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I loved this story, somhow very in character and believable. It made me wish for a sequel at the end where they meet again.
ciaomichaella chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I liked this story because it's been hinted that Stires got to Brennan first and this provides an alternative. The end left me wondering how things might be when they meet again years down the line. Appreciated that it was a one shot. Please keep the stories coming Dispatch22705 :)