Reviews for Stepping In
Terri411 chapter 1 . 1/18
Sexy chapter, brilliant writing, so loved your wonderful fanfiction and so looking forward to more of your sweet work, thank you and HAPPY WRITING! :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo..
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/9/2019
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
firefliesandmudpies chapter 1 . 4/20/2019
I so wish this was how it went down. You captured what I imagine a younger Temperance was like, and Booth still willing to do anything for his partner...even from the start. This was hot and sweet, and I wish there was a sequel.
yo grey chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
Daaamn! That was amazing and not having a sequel to that is heartcrushing and honestly cruel. (By which this means: please, please, please do write a sequel.)
rosiemehl chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
How did I ever miss this story?! Fantastic. May have been AU but was all very real, and hot! Whoo, Booth!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This so should have happened. I always wanted Booth to be her first time.
Sylvia Hill chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I love this story. In fact I have fantisized along these very ideas. However, it would be nice if you could take it forward 8 years to show them meeting at her lecture where he remembers her but she dosen't remember him until he says or does something concerning their first meeting that only they know or later in their partnership after they are working together.
cela chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
great story!
BoothyBabe chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This is such a vivid telling of their shared experience. Very well written! I've come back to re-read it a number of times and I can't help but wonder what would happen if they met again years later in their roles as an FBI agent and forensic anthropologist. How would their professional partnership be affected by this previous experience. It would make a very interesting sequel. Hope you'll consider writing it :)
amyh52 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Amazing. So much chemistry!
Anna chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
*whispers* ;)
Anna chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Oh. My. God. I am absolutlry in love with this. The way you wrote them...oh my god. This is the first time I've read you before, you definetly made a great impression! The way you wrote them is just perfect. Brennan wasn't coy and Booth wasn't...fake. And the sex didn't seem imposimg and rushed. Your descriptive skills are very impressive. You are descriptive and you keep the story moving. I'm sort of new to the 'fandom' if you will, this was a very nice welcoming :)
Sylvia S. Hill chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I loved this. Maybe you could add on to this or make a sequel - 8 or 10 years later they meet again, he remembers her but she doesn't remember him and that's when they begin to work together and that's when he teaches her about making love.
renata regina chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Oh yes. I hate thinking that her sleazy professor would have been her first. This is perfect.
marceline19 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013