Reviews for The Journey Back
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Aww, Roxas is in for a good story. Very nice epilouge! And I love the title for it to, so fitting!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Wow...that was...God, words can't even describe how amazing, how, how flawless that was! I was so anxious the whole time I was reading and I am so very impressed and in love with this story, as am I with all your others!
AkuDemyfan chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Nice~

Hope to hear what's Roxas' respond for Demyx's little world tour story. )

Keep up with the amazing work! .

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Haha, nice conclusion to that story. Of course now I'm imagining that Xigbar might be off on a worlds tour of his own.
Kora Bloom chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
I was just wondering. Since that happened, why did it take Demyx so long to remember it?
13th Shadow chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
*SQUEES of JOY*

I have officially run out of things to say in praise of your brilliant work... and you know how really happy endings make me uber exuberant in happy happy joy joy.
Chiaroscurist chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
And I thought the last chapter ended on a happy note... But this just makes it even better. D Now Demyx gets a month of injury-free, beautiful memories he won't forget...

Love Vexen's totally deadpan humor. If he were ever, under some strange circumstances, forced into a joke contest on a mission or something, I can just picture him rattling off an obscure medical joke without any sort of inflection whatsoever... Either that or a dumb blonde joke, which would just leave everybody staring at him in shock...

And once again, Saix is amazingly true to character here, and yet even better than he is in the games. I'm kind of surprised that no one else has thought to give him similar kinds of powers he has here, but I guess most people just don't care about him too much.

I hope the trio gets some down time soon, without any of them getting TOO seriously injured (they probably expect constant minor injuries at this point). XD Demyx's story here will be a happy break for them, at least.

Again, amazing job! I hope you get lots of reviews; this story deserves them. ;)
LockDaisy chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
This was awesome. You finally, FINALLY bring good ol' Saix back into this and Xanrivash made her appearance too, no matter how small. Great story once again, Xanrivash!
13th Shadow chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
*loves*

Not tooooooo terribly tragic. Sort of. But hopeful, so I love.

I am so glad you are writing again. I've missed having something to look forward to and take me away from reality for a moment or two! *HUG*
Canderjack chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Oh holy crap, you gassed Roxas and Xigbar. You don't screw around do you? No wonder Marly's been hiding under the guest bed with his new African violet buddy. And TB...ew, no coughing daintily into a handkerchief in chapter 2 to be dead by chapter 6. I wonder why Demyx can't control water with his artificial hand. Is it a mental block? I don't remember enough Star Wars trivia to know if that's always been a problem. I like the way bits and pieces of your previous stories are woven into this one.

Because I'm feeling charitable towards Xigbar, I won't bring up his unfortunate appearance in KH:BbS and will instead wish him and the others a speedy recovery. That and I'm allergic to bullets.
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
That was really great idea. All Demyx have to do anymore is tell Axel and Roxas about his worldtour. .

Keep on writing! D

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan
Cupe chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Okay, reading this was definitely better than writing my English coursework 8D. You made me cry a little bit, too, but asdfghjkl I HAVE MISSED YOUR DEMYX AND AXEL AND eeeeeee, Lexaeus hug 8D.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Wow…this is really intense. Jeez, just how much are you gonna end up putting the poor Nobody through before he really meets his end! Haha, still, gotta stick it to the guy, he really is one stubborn Nobody. Resilient as the lot of them. And hey! It’s that Kantele, awesome. That is a pretty cool instrument.

But wow…I am approximately halfway thru right now…and Roxas, jeez, that is horrible…but Xiggy…what is wrong with Xiggy? Oh Xigbar…ha, oh yeah Xiggy…spiting death…yeah, that sounds just like the old codger…

Of course, another “I’m totally dead” dream. These are cool, because weren’t Axel and Roxas wishing that Demyx could be touring the beauty of the worlds? Awesome…But, also, this is like the what, Third time now? That Demyx has seen “the other side” and totally blanked on it when he woke up (not including that time in the Nexus, that isn’t the same…-ish…). It is a rather noticeable pattern to pick up that he actually totally did these “ghost” trips…and just forgot.

JEEZ? …wow. Suddenly, this makes so much sense. Kinda, in a weird, weird way. Saix, you know, seeing ghosts…spirits…whatnot. Wow…yup, I knew there was something WRONG with that guy. OH well, ‘cuz it is really helping out in this case…it IS good after all that Demyx was told that he WASN’T dead, and that Rox and Axel were fine…

“and anything that didn't kill Xigbar right off the bat had probably missed its chance” ~This is a fabulous line, just because of the way Xigbar is (awesomely) portrayed in your stories. Because to Good Xigbar (curse the vile ways of 10 yrs ago which was revealed by BbS…) Always OWNZ all else, because he is totally cool like that, hehe.

Cool. A rather pleasant ending overall.
Chiaroscurist chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Wow. Just... wow. I've been reading your stories since around last August, and this one was so good I just had to make an account in order to review it.

I love how well-researched everything is. From what I can tell, you always go to the trouble to actually learn about the injuries and diseases you give your characters (I feel sorry for them, though, having to go through all that). Your characters always stay in character, and are quite frankly exponentially better than they are in the games. I've always loved Demyx, though, and your write him particularly well.

You had a lot of little references to your other stories in this one, like Benji and the kantele. Those were fun to find. D And Xanrivash (the character) played a part! Good to see that; she doesn't show up much. I also really like the way you portrayed Saix - most people just write him as some kind of murderous psychopath werewolf thing and forget all about what extra powers he might have from his element.

Is the world of Etrylar from somewhere, or did you make it up? I'm curious...

This tied in perfectly with Aftermath, especially at the end. It's so cool to see Demyx's side of things. In a way, he gets a little bit of happiness - he's "dead," but he gets to see all those beautiful places he wouldn't have seen otherwise.

Can't wait to read your epilogue!
Kora Bloom chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Great story. I do have one question, though. How could Saix see Demyx when he was a ghost?