Reviews for A Glimpse of Normality
ScarfBook chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Love the dialogues! So Dan and Blair!
tyrzgz chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Amazing! Please continue!
Maria chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
more please! it sounds so like dan and blair-banter and I can't wait for them to tell everyone. more chapters please. living together as a married couple could make for funny scenes and more banter and maybe some lovemaking?
Chrissy chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Update please! This is so great! Their banter is funny as it should be. I wanted to see your description to everyone's reaction to Dair's impromptu marriage. Also, how they would adjust to marriage themselves. Just complete this fic. Hate to see great work go unfinished.
Frances chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Hi! I love this Dair Fanfic story of yours. Please continue this! Please please please. Super great story! :)
radekofboktor chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
this is amazing!:D I love the humor! :D
slowpokesheep chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Wow, this is just amazing. I love this story. It is just too adorable and wonderful how they both interact with each other. Pleaaaase come back and finish this story!
DGfleetfox chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Please consider updating this story, I know it's been a while, but I love it v. much and hope you continue it :) Ciao!
gottaLoveLOVE chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
awww this is all so sweet and wonderful! I love it
Sapphire1719 chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Loveee this! I hope this is not the end?
Arianna4President chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I know I already reviewed, but I have to say that I LOVE this fic XD I can almost read it with the actors' voices in my head XD I basically know it by heart, since I read it something like, once a day XD
GalanthaDreams chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
You make me love them more. Something I previously thought impossible.
BekaRoo chapter 3 . 9/27/2011
If only this would happen lol. I love this story I hope there is more to it and you continue it. :D
Arianna4President chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
You know the fun thing? I don't even watch Gossip Girl that much, though this fic made me fangirl all over the house XD

Great job :D
Zaion7 chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
I love the fact that even if they are together they still remain the same people, their banter is nice to read :)