Reviews for Science of Fear
This went from being one of the best stories to one of the worst. Seriously, the ending was horrible! I don't understand why you would write a story like this only to have them both be killed at the end, I will NEVER read this story again because for me it was just too heartbreaking.
blueashke chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
So I'm reading this 18 months and more after you FINISHED writing it... and how many of these songs have been covered on Glee? lmao I wish I had read this when you first wrote it; it was just as I got into online fandom and Glee fan fic. But I'm liking it so far!
D chapter 15 . 10/1/2012
Whaaaat?! After everything, it had to end like that?! Oh my. I'm a sad panda. But I guess it just camke full circle so it made sense. I'm just sad. So yeah, c'est la vie! Thanks for this! :)
EAAnia395 chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
This is so good. I wish I would have stopped at 14 though. You had to go and ruin that so perfectly. I should hate you for that but I was so good that I can't. You're an awesome writer.
Ryan47 chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
Really love your writing, although the story was a little angsty with the whole Dylan thing, but I could get over that... Until the epilogue! Argh! My heart sank and broke, as I usually avoid stories w endings like this since I love my brittana. Just my opinion though- maybe I just needed more of a warning. Anyway, you're still a beautiful writer and I look forward to reading more.
lemon-rind chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
Well, I usually am not such a fan of stories that employ OC's but this was actually pretty good. Epilogue is kind of sad and didn't add much, but the story was amazing. Thank you.
closet songbird chapter 15 . 6/22/2012
Goodness... What a tear- fest that was! Cried through so many of those chapters.

Great read!
I'm back chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
I read this fic a couple of weeks ago and heard Strawberry Swing until like 3 days ago. I've been listening to it nonstop and am reminded of this fic every single time. That song was completely perfect for it! But i must say, relating that song to this story makes me a bit sad yet happy because it gives me hope for true love.. I also find it cute how it's a Coldplay song and that's Naya's favorite band! (yup, related Brittana to Heya lol). Once again, this fic is so awsome! (as you can see, it's left a lasting impression :) )
santini chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Can I just say how I absolutely despise Dylan. I seriously totally hate her.
Wooah chapter 15 . 5/26/2012
Wow! I have never ever read a fanfic like this.. It

Should be more popular! It was completely perfect! I felt Santana's anger, their fear, their sadness. I couldn't stand Dylan but i guess she was the hero after all and i criiiied when i read the ending. I was speechless cuz it just hit me

By surprise! But congradulations... You wrote the best fix i've ever read! :) thanks!
Fragar1991 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Jajaja that Dylan girl, is awesome! Hahaha

Xoxoxo
PaiigeMariie chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
you should become the new writer for glee...
PaiigeMariie chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
this chapter got me really mad that Santana didn't do anything like i wanted to jump in the story and punch her in the face for being so stupid... i even had to put my laptop down for awhile before i could even think of continuing to read... very good fic though!
tin-foil-hatz chapter 15 . 1/10/2012
I pretty much loved the whole thing, but I don't appreciate the epilogue. Only because it was so tragically beautiful it actually made me cry. But yeah, excellent!
crazyfornaya chapter 15 . 7/30/2011
So at first I really hated that you had Dylan and Brittany get together but for some reason I just kept wanting to read the story..I am glad that Santana and Brittany got together and I should have stopped at chapter 14 and their happy ending! Didn't see chapter 15 coming, don't know how I feel about that, although I did cry. You are really good at writing! You should try to write a fluff one with a happy ending instead of tragedy next...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »