Reviews for Plasma
Jelly Bean Omelette chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This is ... I can't describe it ... It's genius an so truthful as well ... It's not like a lot of the other suicidal **** that you can find, where they b***h on about being fat ... This one is real, it delves into the underlying problems that come from basic psychological beginnings ... Childhood and particularly broken ones homes ... I have a friend who used to cut herself but then she started to actually talk about it and this is exactly how she describe it.

You're a genius and I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
i'll im you tomorrow.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
i'll im you tomorrow.
Theunder017 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Very descriptive, moody tone, light on dialogue, and manages to fly right through the eyes leaving a heavy impression of Ethan's feelings.

Nakamura's musings, while being very emotionally charged and descriptive of his feelings, left me wondering what made him feel that way, and yes it was said he felt "like an unclaimed freak among freaks who already had a family" but that is how he felt, that doesn't tell us what actual words and situations made him turn his back on camp half-blood, and living those happenings through the story would have allowed us to understand more of Ethan's sorrow and feel more for him in the end.

There were no problems with the vocabulary choice, though in the first battle between Ethan and Percy the pov changes to third person when referring to Ethan becoming tired, and it was momentarily unsettling but nothing major.

The descriptions of the injuries were done wonderfully, describing the physical pain together with the emotions that came with it. All in all this was a good story, that while short is a very worthwhile look into Ethan's world, thanks for sharing it with us.
momo347 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
this is great writing. ive always wanted to read an ethan POV before...:P