Reviews for The Roommate
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Yep, I was right! This was great! It would have been a really fantastic story if you had gone on! The characters definitely are some terrific personalities! I hope some day you will come back with more! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Although I notice this story has not been updated in quiet some time this chapter was really great! This could turn out to be such a fantastic story! I am off to read the next one! :)
ShellzVampires chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Please update
Hope Edwards chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
great story cant wait to read more
DizzyIzzyCullen chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
HA! Edward meets Bella's older brother! LOVE IT! LOL Tough break for both Edward and Bella. Wonder how weird it will be for Edward and Bella while they live together! LOL
Irina1776 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
It has the capability being a great story...but...you write tiny bits...please write more...

I love that all are slowly coming in and for the most part have the same attitudes.

Please update me when you write more!
videl gohan son chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
oh my god it was just awesome i hope u write soon because you are a good author!
UnseenAngel17 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
i liked this chapter, it was very good. i can't wait to read what happens next.
karencullen2007 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
You have me interested!
iluvtwilight727 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
great story so far! Write some more soon :)
Simplyjazzy chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Very different I like it can't wait to read more
UnseenAngel17 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
it was good...could have used some more description though. but other than that i liked it, and i look forward to reading more soon.
Irina1776 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Loved how you jumped at it and introduced the main characters. I take it by the dinner that Edward will not be a vampire..love it too!

Please have more ready soon!