Reviews for Aftermath of a Vision
Rafaela Amanda chapter 4 . 5/3
I enjoyed seeing the POV of the two, about the visions. Who are a very pro Sammy painful moments, but it's nice to see Dean always there to help him and care for him. Over-protection is the best, and Dean see the goodness of the Sam, generosity and willingness to help people
Rafaela Amanda chapter 2 . 5/3
Jacqueline chapter 4 . 3/7
Not sure if you still like to read it, but to be honest. The main reason I love supernatural is hurt!sam and protective!dean. I keep rewatching scenes trought seasons but when I see it about 1000x the feeling slowly lefting me. So I tried tumblr. It's great place but to be honest it's not something I expected. Then I've seen some screenshots from episode and some fan add his desciption about his feelings how Sam and Dean feels like and that's what I though I will see on tumblr all the time. And on youtube you can take only recorded scenes so make fanfiction must be pretty hard by using only already used scenes. Also you can't express people's feelings anyway.

Of course I known fans are making fanfictions but it never thought about hurt!sam. Mostly I've seen fanfics about a lot of shows writing slash world and reading it is definetly NOT my thing. It blew into my mind just all at once last night to search sad supernatural fanfic. I have no idea why I didn't though about it earlier. Nevermind, i clicked on first link and it was you channel. I've read The whole new nine yards and my stomach hurted maybe more than ever hurted during hurt!sam in Tv. Than it was Ice Cold in LA and The truth and nothing but, You watch my back I watch yours and I now I finished aftermath of vision. I stardet to read yeasterday night and I can't get enough of it! It's just so great written. I see you can't get enough of responds and that's your only reward. But if this cheer you a little bit up, I'll be really happy.
I'm abnormously sorry for my english. I'm from Czech Republic and my english is definetly not as great as I would like to be, 'cause I don't understand every word of these stories and it's so pity! I would like to understand it all. So gifted people writing about this topis is very rare to find.

So, I would like to thank you very much! I hope other stories are so stomach hurting like those I read till now. You make a brilliant work, people should kiss your hands to write this for them.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Hey :3
Ok, I know you posted this a couple of years ago - and season one was eight years ago - but if you get any free time would you maybe be willing to do the other visions in 1x14? I've RE read these one shots over and over, I love these! :3
Chienn chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I really love this, I really do.
I'm not pushing you but I've gotta say that I'm really looking forward to your new chapters of visions!
Crystalzap chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
huh well I wouldn't really believe that either ;P
Fyoex chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Awesome! Keep it up :3
Bibliogirl chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
I love these, please write more
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
These are fun reliving these moments and seeing both brothers' perspectives.
TinTin11 chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Wonderful! I'm so glad you decided to do this episode! Great work, can't wait to read more! :)
kiwimoonelmo chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Very clever,taking the scene and expanding could do the scene where Samis in the closet by having them both worrying about each know Sam can see Dean through the vision but I expect at the same time Dean would be worrying about
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Awesome, awesome, awesome! Loved this chap and can't wait for more! :)
zekeschance chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Loved it!
December-Apples chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Awesome! Thanks for continuing this story cuz I love it(:
judyann chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
I loved it! thanks for doing it for me! Love their point of views so much! and hope you do more!