Reviews for Aestus
Sunshine and Showers chapter 4 . 5/22
Aargh! There isn't more?! *sobs into tablet*
Knives or Pens chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
Please tell me the computer is malfunctioning. It does not say you haven't updated in three years. Does it. It better not because you just left me at an unbelievable cliff hanger, what does harry mean? As like a date? Or friends? What? Can you update pretty please? I really like your story 'Miles to go before I sleep' which I actually found when searching the title of my new story to see how many others there were. The description intrigued me and it was wonderful. I see we actually have several fandoms in common,I absolutely am in love with Fullmetal Alchemist and D. gray man. I look forward to reading the rest of your work.
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 4 . 9/19/2013
Please come back to this story. It's just...lovely and lonely and perfect. Please?
Beth
Guest chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
no! dont you dare stop there!
Cynical0range chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US (ME) HANGING LIKE THAT. YOU CRUEL HEARTLESS WRITER! I'm going to put this on alert and there better be updates or else i will sic ginny on you!
rosehipjam chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
what? oh my gosh, I didn't know this was unfinished. you have such great talent in writing. well... this is sad. hope you come back soon.
OshieteOY chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Don't just... don't just leave it there! :P
Alfirin-Lover chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Why you no update?
Drarry Lover chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
Oh please finish this, it's such a great story!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
I really like where this is going—I would definitely be interested in reading more of these two!
XxPrincexKyoxX chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Please please please PLEASE continue the story! oh my gosh it's so amazing and I'm so excited to keep reading. Your writing is so amazing and inspiring! 3 I absolutely ADORE your stories. Perfectly written, I swear it. 3
ndpotterfan chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
No! Don't stop right when it's getting good with Harry/Draco! Please update!
Deloney James chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Oh lord I am in love with the way you write! Please update this my dear because I do enjoy Ginny bashing and a long development of Draco/Harry love. Gah I want interaction with Ron/herm because I do love Draco making peace with them. Thank you for this amazing fic. Please please please continue!
meurchan chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Your stories are absolutely incredible, witty, emotional, amazing, and so well written, and Aestus is no exception. I cannot wait for an update!
SuperCali chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Wow. Whoa, whoa update pretty please? Love what you've done with our boys!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »