Reviews for Shadows and Reflections
Fluidfyre chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I love the sharp contrast between Mahariel and Teagan in this story! I have a soft spot for him hehe, and you wrote him very well :) His voice was very distinct. And Eamon as obstinate as ever hah.
Sasse1892 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I know, I wish I could've recruited Teagan and Cullen, and maybe even Greagoir... I also wish I could've had the entire party with me, not just three members, but it was not meant to be... oh! Sorry, got a bit off-track there. Am very interested in where this is going - I love the Dalish Orgin Story, one of my favourites - so I'll be keeping an eye on this one. :)
Alamorn chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Yaaaay, socially inappropriate elf-girls. Teagan didn't do that much for me, but I love the way you write, so I'll be watching this with interest anyway.
mille libri chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Intriguing start - the relationship is already clear, even from the first chapter. Can't wait to see where this goes!
fifespice chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
love it so eamons a git? and he seems to forget alistair was a warden who was made king huh
DA fangirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I don't think I've ever seen this pairing before. It's a different way of looking at Teagan but him seeing her as a person not an elf is pretty interesting. I'd have loved to recruit him as well!