Reviews for Charting a Course to Destiny
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 15 . 12/3/2014
Wow this was such an incredible story. Excellent work. :D
Tom Hilts chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
that's so cute! kinda interesting that she skipped the whole, first second and third lieut. thing
Amelia chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
this is gonna get good! I can tell!
Tom Hilts chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
You are doing GREAT so far, can't wait to finish it!
SophieSwag chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
That story I just read, WAS AMAZING! I cant believe its over! Do you know what im gonna do? Im gonna read it again! Nice work!

Soph x
mariekeverhalen chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
I read the whole story, but this is defintly my favourite, because I regonise myself in it. The young shy girl who is never been on a ship, but starts shining when she only heard the word "ship" and suprise everybody with her dream.

Next year I will going to a sailing school myself (not the navy). I already tasted a little bit of it and your Amelia is going trough the same thing I did (and will go).
Kitty.M.Smith chapter 15 . 5/28/2012
This-This-This is just amazing. The ending is perfect. I have been following this story so long and its suddenly done, but not at an abrupt point. It's ended quite well... I just love it. Really, truly love it. Great job!
BrittS.Walker chapter 15 . 5/28/2012
OH MY GOODNESS ITS OVER D: Best emdig to an amazing story my friend , proud to have read anf reviewed such a wonderous story *whipes away tear* so beautiful...
Kitty.M.Smith chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
NOOOOOO! COMING TO AN END SOON? AWWWW...

This is great. The emotions were portrayed perfectly. The injuries described wonderfully. I could see it all in my head so clearly... It was amazing. By far I thik this is my faveorite chapter yet. I can't wait for the next one.

LOVE THE STORY, YOU ARE AWESOME!
Kitty.M.Smith chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
This is just amazing! Awesome chapter! Its GREAT! I loved the part with Amelia just running out of the ship and killing the dude, and meeting up with her father and arrow was just lovely suspenseful :D
BrittS.Walker chapter 13 . 4/4/2012
Oh my gosh!
Kitty.M.Smith chapter 12 . 4/3/2012
OH MY GOD, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

Great humor, suspense, and the cliffhanger at the end made me lean towards the computer screen! This was just great!

And I myself just got Battle At Proycon so I finally know what the Proycons look like and such XD This is just great!

UPDATE SOON!
BrittS.Walker chapter 12 . 4/3/2012
D: oh noes. !
Kitty.M.Smith chapter 11 . 1/7/2012
This was amazing! I am dieing of anticipation right now!

Update soon!