Reviews for Blue and Green
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 4/18
If someone ignored me for 3 years I could kick his ass before anything else ' But I really love the story
Totalfangirl01 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Aww...that...gotta be...the most adorable, cute and full of fluff story I've EVER read!
It even made me cry *sniff* ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I want a damn boyfriend!
BlackWingedAngel26 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
aww... DxS forever! great job!
Alyssa.Fenton chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
It was good...ish.

I can definetly say I felt the sweetness, but if I were in Sam's position I'd be angry that he didn't talk to me for 3 years and one day just up n' realizes he has feelings for me. It's just unrealistic the way you wrote it. Still cute though.
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I swear I need to find you a guy! You're a Junior in High school and nothing. Tell me what you like!
Karen chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I cried reading this and I agree with you about the boyfriend thing ...I have such a bad school life Just cause im too damn shy and practicaly hate the intire school population and peers but who needs a boyfriend? Boys are all attracted to dress up dolls they call 'normal' females..I mean I'm a girl too but can't they past the damn make up! Isnt danny practicaly cheating on valerie not that i like the couple...at least sam and danny kissed XD like the story sorry if its too long
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
*cries* So...sad. And I LOVE IT! :'D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
So...sad T-T! I'm kinda emotional at angst stories
Mademoiselle le Chat chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Honey, I'm in the firts year of college and I haven't had a boyfriend ever... but... anyway it's ok ;D

At the end I was confused... I feel like he was just confused about Sam... which is... what is the word?... well, I don't know, if he was dating with Valerie and suddenly he wanted to date with her could be troublesome (or that's what I think).

Anyway, it was cute and I liked it he he
AquaLotus chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Ahaha I'm in the same boat as you.. Second year of high school and never had a boyfriend. XD Oh well.. D:

Loved the story :)
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
sequel
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
wow! nice job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Asses sooo sweet...I really liked this story