Reviews for Just One Round
Meine Gott chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
SO HOT I DIED ASDFGHJKL
Saiyan Girl chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
As a Germancest shipper with a lack of fanfiction for the pairing, I can honestly say that I really loved reading this! I prefer Germany as a bottom, but I really did love all the chapters! Keep up the good work!
anon-chan chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
... That was, I believe, more than 'one' round...
Kura-Bat chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
(Ugh I just always feel so pervy when I leave comments on these things! But I'm 13 lol not an old pervert) THAT...WAS...AMAZING...O_O OH MEIN GOTT! *bows down* I WORSHIP YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH! DANKE! ICH LIEBE DICH!
Kura-Bat chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
OMG this was awesome! And I just read the description for the next chapter and o-m-g it gave me shivers!
Kura-Bat chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Oh this was AWESOME! And I'm German/Prussian so I can understand it and it sounds just about all right to me!
Kura-Bat chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
OMG OMG OMG! Thank you so much! I mean, there's not a lot off Germancest fanfictions ou there! And this one *excited kesese* has CHAPTERS! KESESESESE IM SO HAPPY!
puroisen-sama chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
very nice ( )\(/)\

ープロイセン様
LunaWalker chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
*major nosebleed* I LOVED IT *faints from what i just read* ok im good...OMG AND THERE IS MORE WOOT *clicks the next chapter*
Kharissa chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
my germancest craving has been fulfilled XD
SilentVampirateJoker FAM chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
OH MY GOD, MOAR PLEASE? 8D
Zetsai chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Oh gott! I loved this fanfic! 33333 *fangasm* oh god..oh god... I want to read more fanfictions like this... *faints*
Bakage chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
oh, its the sex in a box game!
MidniteDancer chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Damn.

That was hot.
Shiiiru chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Why, WHY... WHY THE HELL DID THIS TURN ME ON SO MUCH! And to think that I wasn't gonna go past the first chapter xD Oh, dear I love how you picture the sex these two have..sshajhgsdsj agdjsgdjsgj sgdjgdasj Totally speechless. There must be jizz everywhere xD Great fic! :)