Reviews for Untrained Heart
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 11 . 5/5
Love love love
:).
stopsuggestingusernames chapter 11 . 4/14
This story is just so sweet and wholesome, I do hope you continue it, if only because I get a kick out of reading other people being happy. I've probably read every fic you've done for this pairing at least twice, some more than, and I loved all of them. There's just something in your writing that just brings out emotion in me. You just create these amazing stories and characters that I can't help but empathize with. You manage to make every story unique and different and whether you're writing something erotic or something emotional (or both) I get sucked in. Thank you so much for writing something like this. And even if you never finish this story, I do hope you continue to write.
Disturbed One chapter 11 . 3/7
Omg ...this is priceless...i love it.

Also...can kuichiki have a sex ending like...hisana dumps him
wolverkits7 chapter 11 . 2/12
this is so fucking beautiful
srw601 chapter 11 . 1/22
I really need you to update this please!
bizarrebri chapter 11 . 1/19
I love this so much! please update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I love all your stories so much but this one was my absolute favourite, please don't give up on this master piece you call untrained heart
Buzza chapter 11 . 12/28/2016
Really great story and grimmjow is so f***ing cute. Keep up the great work and can't for the next chapter
alicia.jen.havens chapter 11 . 9/13/2016
Really enjoying this one. Would love a update.
BebiIsTheNewBaby chapter 11 . 9/2/2016
eja guys! just wanted you to know that people is wondering how awesome your minds must be for coming up with something so wonderfully nerve-wracking and soothing and so MANY other things. I mean. better thought than matrix. the only thing that makes me think you're effectively human is that seeing an update note for this story is like, God's grandchild on earth. joking. thanks to God you're not geeks and have actual lives. also, I personally think reading a chap you've waited for gives you way more satisfaction :) ... I only hope it comes soon, 'cuz i'm drugged of this hella cute Grimm's way to think (a lot like mine, actually D:) and i'm just in love with teacher!ichigo ** sooooo much in love. I think that there's a lot of people that you're making happy with this fic. Never stop sharing your ideas, both of you!
so many kisses from Sardinia, Italy
Guest chapter 11 . 8/16/2016
I am so ungodly in love with this story, grimmjow is such a cutie
puppyfacetwo chapter 11 . 8/13/2016
I'm so glad to see they sorted things out! The outcome of what happened is absolutely marvelous. Talking things through always helps. So I'm happy to see they've got things in order.

I'm excited to see where things lead these two now though. :3
Guest chapter 11 . 8/12/2016
...I thought this story had been completed, tbh. :) The last chapter's ending was one I've seen quite often, but apparently I thought wrong! I'm super glad I did though. XD Thank you thank you thank you!
Grimminette chapter 11 . 8/11/2016
OMG YEEEEEES ! I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY ! This chapter is amazing, the link between them is so strong ! They will form à beautiful couple !