Reviews for Untrained Heart
alicia.jen.havens chapter 11 . 9/13
Really enjoying this one. Would love a update.
BebiIsTheNewBaby chapter 11 . 9/2
eja guys! just wanted you to know that people is wondering how awesome your minds must be for coming up with something so wonderfully nerve-wracking and soothing and so MANY other things. I mean. better thought than matrix. the only thing that makes me think you're effectively human is that seeing an update note for this story is like, God's grandchild on earth. joking. thanks to God you're not geeks and have actual lives. also, I personally think reading a chap you've waited for gives you way more satisfaction :) ... I only hope it comes soon, 'cuz i'm drugged of this hella cute Grimm's way to think (a lot like mine, actually D:) and i'm just in love with teacher!ichigo ** sooooo much in love. I think that there's a lot of people that you're making happy with this fic. Never stop sharing your ideas, both of you!
so many kisses from Sardinia, Italy
I am so ungodly in love with this story, grimmjow is such a cutie
puppyfacetwo chapter 11 . 8/13
I'm so glad to see they sorted things out! The outcome of what happened is absolutely marvelous. Talking things through always helps. So I'm happy to see they've got things in order.

I'm excited to see where things lead these two now though. :3
...I thought this story had been completed, tbh. :) The last chapter's ending was one I've seen quite often, but apparently I thought wrong! I'm super glad I did though. XD Thank you thank you thank you!
Grimminette chapter 11 . 8/11
OMG YEEEEEES ! I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY ! This chapter is amazing, the link between them is so strong ! They will form à beautiful couple !
Fourtie chapter 11 . 8/11
Chapter amazing as always I totally love this story and the way they develop their relationship. Can't wait to read another chapter i hope you'll post it soon.
Have a nice day
RukiaChappy'sIchi chapter 11 . 8/11
Thank you so much for updating! I am beyond thankful especially since I thought that this would be abandoned but it isn't! When I saw that one of my favorite fics were updated I screamed and I am so happy! Thank you!
Tidon chapter 11 . 8/10
OMG I'd never expected an update, and surprisingly enough that I still remember this story that I read almost 3 years ago (or something) anyways hope to read more from you!
Kogishin chapter 11 . 8/9
Yes, a new chapter! I love this story 3
angelwolfie1998 chapter 11 . 8/9
I am so pleased to see that this story has been updated! I have a few friends who are writers and they often tell me how difficult writers block can be, I just wanted to give you guys congratulations and my gratitude for coming back to this story. I really love how you have portrayed Grimmjow, he is very different from usual yet not out of character and I love it!

I love the dynamic between him and Ichigo in this story, this one is honestly one of my favourites and I hope that you keep up the excellent work. Once again congratulations and thank you for updating this amazing story. 3
Calise chapter 11 . 8/9
I'm so happy you updated this story. I'm excited to see where this story goes from here. I'm a little worried about Gin, for some reason he's brought up a few times. Seems like he may make an appearance. Hopefully that won't set Ichigo and Grimmjow back in their relationship. I appreciate that you're making this about the emotional connection (because the attraction is clearly there). I don't think I've mentioned it before, but I also like Rangiku's character in this story. She's not too clingy or expectant. She seems like a good reference (for emotions) for Grimmjow when he's trying to read Ichigo's expressions. With that being said, hopefully she'll take it well when Grimmjow isn't interested next time. Hope to see more updates soon! Much love 3
Feardocha chapter 11 . 8/9
So glad you guys picked this back up.
Once I saw after all this time that there was an update, I just had to reread the whole story.
Also made me reflect on how much I have progressed with having Asperger's while reading since the first time I read this years ago.
I cant wait to see what you've got in store for this.
Fallingthroughthefolds chapter 11 . 8/9
Oh man, I love this story so much... It's so nice and cute and awwwww! I don't want it to end but I don't want the situations that come with continuing a story! I just want them happy! Thank you for updating Racey, I hope you've been well, glad to see that you're making time for your stories but please leave some time for yourself sweetie !
xXGrimm-chanXx chapter 11 . 8/8
Ahhhhhh an update! I'm so so so happy, this has to be one of my favorite fanfics of all time and it's finally gotten an update