Reviews for Untrained Heart
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 10 . 1/27
Please don't leave it like that... please...
ArtAnime4Life chapter 10 . 1/24
Ok, sooooo, is this ever gonna update again? Cuz that was a crazy way to leave it? Annnnnd I was enjoying it very much
Fallingthroughthefolds chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
This story gives me so many feels! I laughed so hard at grimmjows question XD I love his bluntness it's beautiful
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
well...are they? Or are they going to continue to go slow with it? inquiring minds and all...
Lochness Nessie chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
Oh my goodness. This is freaking amazing. I cannot wait for more! This has always been one of my favorites of Grimm and Ichi.. It's too freakin cute. I love that Grimm is blunt and scared and he erupts on Ichi and that Ichi just comforts him and accepts him lovingly. It's the best ever. I love that Grimm can't grasp the idea and mechanics of gay sex! And I love that he asks Ichi point blank if they're going to do it. I NEED MORE OF THIS GLORIOUS STORY! Update when you can please!
JoanIncarnate chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
well grimmjow, i sure hope so too.

fantastic job to the both of you, racey and selphiebunny. you guys are really doing a great job of getting across the awkwardness and difficulty of autism/asperger's.
SalinaSwathe chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
This story is so... dynamic! I love it! And Grimm being autistic? Not only is that interesting and unique, but it makes it all the more heart-warming! You probably hear this alot, but I still want to say it: This story is amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Salina
Lioange chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
Ahahhahah the end is awesome! Ahahhahahahah its grimmjow to say things like this! I lovvvve this fiction, its all kind and sweet! Thank you for your update.
unformedidentity chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
You've put all this effort into all these updates, it's only fair I comment on them! :D

As introverted as I am, I find myself relating to Grimmjow, so kudos on writing him in a way that makes sense to someone that doesn't have Asperger's, and can still find him easily relatable. To someone outside of his mind, it probably seems hard to follow (obviously, I mean, look what he's dealt with throughout his life), but the things he says and does still make sense.

And that was an adorable cliffhanger, by the way. Too funny. Though, one has to wonder, if Grimmjow's made uncomfortable by Frenching, how's he going to take to sex with Ichigo? Haha. Ichigo, my friend, once you recover from that dropped bomb...good luck.

UnI
TaeMint chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
I waited for so long for this to be updated! One of my favorites.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
so glad you guys decided to get back to this story as this is one of my favorite unfinished stories! don't give up on it. I love it so much and can't wait for the finished product.
Cheeva chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
"Are we going to have sex now?" I don't know why but this was the cutest and most adorable question I've read in a long time. Actually, I do know why, because of how exactly you're portraying Grimmjow, his feelings and his character. He's so sweet and misunderstood, it's amazing how wonderfully you show us this character your created. I mean let's be honest: This Grimmjow is a wonderful piece of art, your work, your creation. It's impressive!

Can't wait to read more...
ShelyGirl chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
Kyaaaa, all the internal back and forth is maddeningly intense and wonderful at the same time. I'm fidgeting so bad over here my husband thinks I'm having some sort of episode. Delightful chapter and I loved the last line so much, I laughed so hard.
xazur3x chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
The last sentence is amazing.. "Are we going to have sex now?"
I missed your stories. Welcome home Racey.. :)
Jenn chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
Omg. U leave us with a cliffy like that!? No! Lol.