Reviews for Awkward
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Lol. Poor SB! Sook creepy!

Gosh dang it! I love Lonely Islands! They're sk funny and inappropriate!
charmsnitch364 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Awesome!
robinrules chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
wow SCARED FOR LIFE moment poor guy...at the same time :)
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
hahhaha
DanielCrayon chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
i was like whhhaaaattt? then i was like hahahaha then i was like What? then i was like hahaha then i started typing so over all it was pretty good ;)
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
wow that was awkward, but a great read :P
Fangirl-Shenanigans chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Poor M'gann. It's not like she knew Connor. Sweet story 'ren. I love how in character you keep them.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Hahahaha! So wrong! I can only imagine how that phone conversation went.

'Uh...Bruce? You there?'

Long pause. REALLY long pause.

'...you gave him what?'

all i gotta say is!

hahahahahahahaha

i couldnt stop laughin!
asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasd chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Hee! I could get used to reading crack!fics from you. This made sense in its own screwy way. For instance, like how you tied that into being red kryptonite. If that's the effect it has on Supey, I see it potentially morphing into a YJ equivalent of the kick-me sign. lol.

I also find it hilarious that the team always resorts to calling Batmomma when things go wrong.

Awesomeness.
Rowena Prince chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
OMG! This was awesome! It made me laugh. Horney Supey is just great. Kinda reminded me of Matt joking around.
TIRN33 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Lmfao xD thats deviant.
DreamRabbit chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Hahahahahahahahaha! *cough* Um, I mean... well, I pretty much mean what I just said. But to elaborate: *puts on his “serious” review hat.*

This was made of hilarious. Made me smile from beginning to end, and I *loved* the last line. Everything you write is pure gold! Thank you for this!

~ DrRa
Lina Ben chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Omigosh! That was so funny! My Mum and brother are looking at me stragely, though. Keep writing!