Reviews for A 10 year old vampire can't be this cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Just gonna point this out, but this story is far too fetishized to be K. I would put it at T at the very least. It's cute, but weird. Evangeline's reluctant childishness has always been an area of interest to me, but the idea of Asuna crawling around in a diaper is just a bit strange, I mean she hates children right? And her hatred of children is an extension of her own annoyance at herself so I don't think she would agree to such a thing so willingly and would, more likely, sit grumpily in a corner.
Malak chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Hi this is Malak can u plz guys tell me are Vampire true or not :)
cici chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
more asuna in nappies!
angelica.whoolery chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Loved it! I rate it 5 stars -
PokemonTrainer19 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
A10 Year Old Vampire Can't Be This Cute is truly a piece of literary brilliance.

The fact that you gave Evangeline an interesting secret like being treated like an adult baby; you can't get more original.

If I were to make a suggestion as for a follow-up story, I would suggest Evangeline breaking her promise, giving the pictures to Mahora Academy's

newspaper and exposing exactly what happened inside her playroom between her and Asuna.
Jenna A. L. Marie chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Hmmmm...Intersting...

I think that one of the other girls should happen to stumble upon the room, and slowly everyone else finds out except Negi, then he randomly finds out or something. Anyway, this was funny!

Cheers,

Jenna A. L. Marie
Lord Neos chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
That was some weirdass shit. Also, wasn't this similar to that CSI episode.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Chachamaru is cute in her maid outfit
Moka Mcdowell chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
cute...need to do more, like have Setsuna...or Mana, or any of the other girls visit.
marze09 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
this is really weird but in a good way... :D nice story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
More More More Glorious more!