Reviews for GreenEyed Demon
The Soldier of Hope chapter 23 . 12/19/2014
So...I really liked the Sonozaki story. I really liked how you handled it and it answered a lot of questions that were residing within me.
And at the current time, the history is repeating itself.
I'm still not sure what's Etsuko's true goal is. Maybe it's revenge. It's normal to think that it's revenge. Because she loved someone by the name of Hajime.
Hmmm...I'm getting excited.
The Soldier of Hope chapter 19 . 12/16/2014
I kinda knew that the Green Eyed Demon was Mion all along. It was not surprising for me, truth be told. But I still like where this is going.
And Etsuko is getting more and more suspicious.
The Soldier of Hope chapter 17 . 12/15/2014
Ah, finally. I feel like the story is finally progressing a little. So Etsuko is getting more and more suspicious and I was getting more annoyed, because she kept talking about this thing again and again. But what is it?
At the end of this chapter, I think I'm starting understand this situation more, but it could be something else, I don't know.
But the next chapter is sure going to be more interesting.
The Soldier of Hope chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
Aw, man. And here I thought he was finally going to confess to Mion. Well, it is as expected. Wonder what the hell is thegreen eyed demon, but I'll see.
The Soldier of Hope chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
Ok, so great chapters. I've read 9, 10 and 11 all at once, so I didn't want to review yet, but I most definitely can say that...Etsuko is a Grade A bitch. I know that there's must be something between her and Mion, cause she's so mean to her mostly. I don't know what she wanted to accomplish by making Mion feel despair, but I know that she's up to no good and she's a bitch. A real bitch. And I didn't expect Hisao to have amnesia. I mean, firstly, he looks like he's just sucking up to his sister who is annoyingly overprotective, btw and doesn't look like he wants to do whatever Etsuko is planning. Though, i like chapter 11. I like this Keiichi and Mion moments. They look great, and Keiichi even realizes that he loves Mion. If only now they could've admitted their feelings to each other. But, I hope now that from chapter 11, it will get serious.
I'm still digging this story and I can't wait to read more.
The Soldier of Hope chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Poor Mion. Keiichi is oblivious as obliviousness can get. Why can't he understand that Mion wants his love. Oh, but I hope Mion won't start going jealous of Rena, now. That's be horrible.
Well, anyway, wonder what will happen next in the camping trip.
The Soldier of Hope chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
Hmmm...so a camping trip. This is exciting. And it also, nice to see the story picking up. I get the feeling something will happen in that trip. Something with Etsuko and Hisao.
Etsuko, I get the feeling is gonna be a bit annoying. I mean she so strict with Hisao not leaving her side. I wonder why's that. And I get the feeling she has some animosity towards Mion (and Shion, I don't know).
Hmm, one thing that was strange to me was, when Mion said Shion was her little sister. Did I read that right, or am I tripping balls? I always thought, Shion was the older twin and not Mion. Hmm...well it's not really important anyway.
The Soldier of Hope chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
Ohhh, things are getting interesting. The ending to this chapter is interesting. Etsuko comes now as suspicious. She looked at Mion suspiciously, so I could only think of her. So far she comes as weird to me, but we'll see.
And it does suck that Hanyuu will go, but I guess it had to be done. I guess.
Hopefully, now Mion isin't jealous. Jealousy could lead to bad things.
Oh, well. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapters.
The Soldier of Hope chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
Another great chapter. It's cool to see your OC's already having some development. But, so far I can't anything about them...yet. Sooo, yeah.
Though, it's nice to see the sisters interact with each other. That's always nice.
And nice ending to the chapter. It seems that Mion is getting jeolous.
Can't wait to read the next chapter.
The Soldier of Hope chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
What a great chapter! It was so filled with hope, that I just had to review it.
The great development between Keiichi and Mion is great and add the fact that it was cute too.
I have to wonder what will happen in the next Cotton Drifting festival and if it will involve those new people moving in. Mostly the kids.
Anyway, this is getting more and more interesting, so I can't wait to read more future chapters.
May the hope shine bright within you.
The Soldier of Hope chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
Ha. Wow. So Keiichi lost and now has cosplay and crossdress as Mion. That would be fun to read how you could pull that out. And already signs of Keiichi x Mion, I like it.
Anyway, I'm having a blast reading this, since it's giving me so much hope.
I'll read and review more.
Until next time, may the hope shine bright within you.
The Soldier of Hope chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Hmmmm...interesting. Really interesting. So far this is interesting. I only read the prolouge so I can't give my honest opinion. But since this fanfic has an interesting summary, is pretty long, has a lot of chapters and has Keiichi and Mion ship in it, I expect it to fill me with a lot of hope.
cosmopolitankitten chapter 39 . 7/5/2012
Someone always has to die in a good story. x( I wish that Hanyuu could have done something to restore the villager's belief in her, because maybe it would have given her some more power. But I guess it was for the best, seeing as Rika can now be more independent. :) This was an extremely awesome story as well. I can't wait to see your newest Higurashi work when you start it 3
beaniek4 chapter 39 . 3/10/2012
I really loved this chapter (except for the fact that u forgot Satoko!), and how Rika became independent and all that (poor Hanyu(u)!) :D

I wonder where u came up with the names... :)

Now, I'm going to read some of ur other stories, cuz u rock XD
beaniek4 chapter 38 . 3/10/2012
Fave character-structure: Rena & Mion (although Satoko & Rika r my favorite characters (not structure))

Least fave character-structure: Ooishi(?)

Fave OC-structure: Etsuko & Hisao/Ryota

Least fave OC-structure: IDK

Fave part: The bloody scenes & the happy ending

Least fave part: IDK

Fix: Nothing

Overall: Perfect XD