Reviews for Destiny Does Not Send Us Heralds
Ceci.v chapter 28 . 7/3
Will this fics be updated again?
I wish the author to come finish this grand story. Wonderful writing and I see and feel the moments. Thank you!
A fan chapter 28 . 3/13
It's about time care and kahlan finally put actions to their feelings towards each other, but damn got vagiblocked by Constance! How frustrating, lol! This opens the opportunity to possibly open the possibility of exploring the love between them further and make love without the need to use a rada Han or whatever you call it, you know with true love and all and care would be immune to her confessor powers. Anyway please update soon, been following this for years! My goodness please update more.
Cheska68 chapter 28 . 11/25/2017
More please
LoveHermione chapter 28 . 8/30/2017
I have just read this all the way through. I couldn't stop, I didn't want to stop. This has been an amazingly well written story. I know it has been a while since your last update, but I have faith, and hope, that one day another chapter will appear. Thank you, for putting this idea, this world, into written words. I am only reading it now as I only watched the series a few days ago ... I read the books years ago and nearly threw one at the tv when I first tried to watch the series. So many differences between the show and the book. But after watching, the dynamic between Kahlan and Cara made me wonder, and wander to fanfiction. Yours has been the first I have read... all the others have a high standard to reach. Hope you are well.
mord-confessor chapter 28 . 7/30/2017
Thanks so much for keeping with this story, I'm not sure how to tell you how much appreciate your story and how much it means to me without sounding cheesy and overly fangirly, but here I go! I've been reading since 2011 and plan to stick with it. I was in my early 20s when I started reading your story, so safe to say I've been through a lot of changes and milestones in my life since then, and this story has been with me the whole time. I actually get more excited about updates for this fic than I do about new Star Wars movie releases. I've just completed my second entire read through of the fic, what an emotional roller coaster. I think I've gotten more feels out of your story than I have from a lot of books and movies I've paid for. Keep it up, your writing is bringing enjoyment to many people.
aylin.eyolf chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
I am hooked. Thank you for sharing. Such an amazing story!
Reviewer chapter 28 . 6/10/2017
OK, so this was really well written and the ideas were interesting. However, I took issue with the alternate versions of Kahlan and Cara and they way that those personas and their histories/feelings were reconciled with the main Kahlan and Cara characters. The alternates have an interesting story on their own and adding in alternate versions confused the point and the impact that this story might have otherwise achieved. Additionally, the characterization of main Cara was, in my opinion, problematic. Whereas her abilities as a Mord Sith could have been an interesting addition to the story and a point of conflict between her and the alternate universe characters, it was hardly utilized, instead bowing to the near ubiquitous superiority of alternate Cara. In short, a story that has such huge potential to play with character dynamics should let main Kahlan and Cara be more significant in their own right rather than submitting to their alternates.
Remi chapter 11 . 6/2/2017
This story has been amazing. thanks for the read!
AshTheMash chapter 28 . 3/29/2017
YEEESSSSS! This is the only fic I will literally drop everything I'm doing to read once there's an update! I didn't get to this time because my life is crazy right now, but I am not disappointed. The anticipation made it that much more exciting. I'm always ready to see where you plan on taking this adventure. I'll be looking for surprises in the future. Things are a little too happy for it to last right now. Thank you, again, for another amazing chapter!
krys10 chapter 28 . 3/22/2017
I just binge read the entire thing. I am thrilled with this story. I simply cannot wait for the next installment. Thank you for writing this and please continue soon.
laviniasarah16 chapter 28 . 3/4/2017
Wow your story woke something in me, my love for Kahlan and Cara fanfics lmao! though is this one done? hope there's more to come
island.dred.insomniac chapter 28 . 2/16/2017
This is a great story and I love how you assisted the growth of Cara through the magical artifact. I was expecting it to be a full sharing with Lord Cara learns about the training of Cara Mason. That would be interesting. I would have enjoyed seeing a change in the Lord just as Cara is dealing with her changes. The slow burn of the relationship is perfect and the piece is written well.

Thank you for sharing your work.
-Dredd
STforRK chapter 28 . 2/13/2017
First off welcome back and thanks for the update. I finally got around to reading the update, and it was worth the wait. Well it looks like K & C are finally acknowledging and responding to the tension between them. Looking forward to more.
Rainea91 chapter 28 . 2/7/2017
It was everything I could of wanted in an update and about time they acknowledged the tension and acted lmao thank you so much for the update and as always I cannot wait til the next oneKeep up the good work honey! Always your faithful reader Rainea91 3