Reviews for The Mirror
Yoko Kyou Nagisa chapter 3 . 7h
This has to be one of the best, if not the best, Destiel fanfiction I have read so far. The plot is amazing and it is well-written. The ending is beautiful and I think I cried at some parts... I don't know what else to say other than the fact that this fic is awesome and I love it. Thank you for writing it! You are awesome!
AishaJune chapter 3 . 1/29
Oh my god this is beautiful.
The writings good and not heard to read, and it vary interesting and i was hooked from the start.
I just wish Dean would actually admit his fealings for Cas :(
This took me two days to finish, well not actually two days i just started it at night and finished it at day. But anyway brilliant stary in all ways.
I love the Cas at the end! Good job.
And Cas it so, deeply, madly in love with Dean it's adorable and kinda pathetic but in a good way. :)

Coyoteclaw11 chapter 3 . 12/22/2017
Gosh this was just? a lot of fun to read omg,,, There are so many good lines in this fic? Like… well first off, the characterization was on point. Dean seems to be a tough character for people to write, but you got him spot on. Especially showing all these different incarnations of him, they were all so… /Dean/ (minus the ones who were notably out of character in a way that had even Dean himself going uuuuuuuuuuuh yeah no bye.) Seeing him interact with himself and others in universes where things weren’t quite the same was just super interesting and often times hilarious.

Anyway, I don’t really know what else to say, so I’m gonna share some of my personal favorite lines: “What makes you think I like dudes any more than you do?” “Quit being so me about this and listen” “I’m going to say something very gay so prepare yourself” “Wow (...) I really have a way with words”

Of course there are others, but those are the utmost creme de la crop. Thank you for writing. I definitely enjoyed it
Purplesnurples chapter 3 . 12/9/2017
Wow. This makes me happy and sad at the same time. This messed up my feelings! (in a good way I guess?)
This is awesomely written. The backstory is really heartbreaking though :')
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2017
This is the best fic i have read in a long time. It honestly made me cry. Love it
wolfstar-hp chapter 3 . 9/25/2017
Best destiel EVER
MsMinch chapter 3 . 8/19/2017
This is so epicly perfect I couldn't help sobbing.
Checkers chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
I was so proud to say I didn't cry throughout the whole thing... until I got to the ending where I bawled so hard!
goldacharmed chapter 2 . 8/1/2017
This story is so freaking good! What a great idea! I'm blown away by the writing and original plot and everything!
goldacharmed chapter 3 . 8/1/2017
androidtracker chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
hey on ao3 I am under texttospeechoutfit and I am asking again to podfic some of the fics on ffnet. be aware my username is literal so take a listen to one of my posts and see if the British voice is ok for you. thanks for taking the time!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2017
Okay THAT amazing. Brilliant idea, brilliantly executed. Thank you for this masterpiece
AJohnlockAddict chapter 3 . 7/15/2017
elisa.anya chapter 3 . 5/7/2017
Holy fucking SHIT, the ending totally /ruined/ me, jesussss, tell me this Cas finds herself a Dean x.x I'm crying.
GM NASAI chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
I loved this story. You can be sure I'll be reading this again and again.