Reviews for The Mirror
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 9/19
Very interesting!
I love that in each world Dean and Cas are together. This is the first time I actually enioyed a bit of Genderbending, I usually hate it with an unholy passion. :D
Seralina chapter 3 . 9/6
I was really hoping that AU Jess would make an appearance. darn. next time! Super cute though. well done.
Anniya Late chapter 3 . 8/24
Do you have any idea how much it pains me that this is your last SPN story? I almost cried when I reached that glaring "THE END". Your stories have kept me so captivated, every last single one of them. That you haven't posted a new story to the site in years is also painful and unfathomable to me. You have the most amazing storylines, characterizations, plots and dialogue. There are few authors on this site I can read their entire catalog and love each tale more than the last. I haven't read Destiel in years and you've reawaken my love fer this couple. Just, man, thank you fer sharing your incredible imagination. I've thoroughly enjoyed the hell out of it.
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 3 . 7/4
So there is a female Jimmy. Another weird ass universe, but nowhere near as weird as the guarded twin thing. Meek Dean is weirder than the threesomes. And Dead Dean universe, calling it from Cas' reaction before it's revealed.
I don't generally ship Samstiel at all, but in this case it works. About time! The interdementional cockblock, lol Oh...oh Winchesterless Cas...I really liked this -SQ
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 2 . 7/4
He's like fucking Spock Prime in that one, lol. Poor lonely Dean! Yes, Dean, the same can be said for you, though you /do/ change out of your flannelsmeans whenever you go FBI I knew immediately she was Gabe! Perhaps all the Sabriel fanfic I've been reading, lol Sammy, the nagging wife ok, weird ass world. I like seeing the evolution in Dean's attitude toward himCas as a couple Bally! Bringin' back all my favorite angels! -SQ
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 7/3
Only in Fandoms where alternate universes are Canon would I be reading this, but I'm liking it so far. "Quit being so me about this." lol! Hahaha, maybe the idea of guys all over girl!Sam will make Dean rethink his treatment of women. Then again, maybe realizing his love for Cas will take care of that. I was like, why does girl!Cas not look like Cas?then I was like, right, female vessel, not Jimmy, not female Jimmy, just different vessel. Also, I have blonde hairbrown eyesI'm really liking this world hopping, which is so weird for me, but so SPN. -SQ
MomoMouat97 chapter 3 . 6/27
Oh my god, I think I just finished reading the best fanfiction on this entire website. There are not enough words in the English language for me to accurately describe just how perfect this is. Thank you.
jjeess001 chapter 3 . 6/10
AMAZING AMAZING. WOW. HOLY COW. Please say you'll make a sequel? I'd love to see Dean and Cas holding hands in public XD
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 3 . 6/8
Thank you for this wonderfull and loving story! 3
AMAZING WRITTEN!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 2 . 6/8
Cas and Dean are amazing parents!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 6/8
OMG! I love this story too! Amazing chapter! 3 3 3
Ari chapter 3 . 6/2
I just wanted to say thank you for writing this and all your other Destiel stories I'm sure I'm going to read. I'm relatively new to the fandom but I have to say being 100% unbiased on any coupling whatsoever, I came out a Destiel shipper. It's so easy to see the chemistry between them and it would be a great innovative example to see on screen if it ever comes to fruition. It will also show it's never too late if you open yourself to the right person regardless of gender/being.

This was the FIRST Destiel fanfiction I've read and I'm so happy I chose it. It was easy to be introduced to Destiel coupling as it's written more often than not in the same tone as the show's. It's an easy transition from actually imagining the TV characters into the script of the fiction. Plus I love your own twists on the characters. C'mon all those alternate universes? I love each interpretation, from the downright comical to the creepy ones (threesomes lol).

Although it's disheartening to read articles of 'queerbaiting,' I truly do like the show for what it is and hope the writers/producers/directors/actors can finally accept the fact of repercussions and give the fans what they wait. More so, not to make a lead character bisexual if "it only lends to the story" but to allow to flourish what's already plainly seen. A man who already overcompensates and unwavering to allow his feelings to come to the surface and a being who is so extremely loyal and has the innocence to always help. It can be a kiss or just words but anything to show it's more than being 'part of the family.'

Love can ambiguous when it comes to gender identity. And I love how you showed how easy it could be for Dean to love a female Cas, even entertain a lesbian coupling, but then in the end what Dean wanted was HIS CAS. And that it was possible to have him and have a family. The use of adoption was well done and gave Dean no excuses. In the end I was so happy he went straight for it and attained his own happiness.

This story was indeed brilliant.
Leah chapter 3 . 6/1
Well, may I just say HOLY . I LOVED THIS. UNBELIEVABLY SO. JUST WOW. I got so frustrated with the inception but otherwise it was amazing. I think only thing that freaked me out was that Dean thought Fem!Sam was hot. I think the one part I loved the most was Castiel and Sam, and how Sam loves Cas but they didn't want to go through with it because of Dean's memory and that definitely got me. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this with everyone :)
absolemofvicki chapter 3 . 4/16
Wow. WOW
I would have said that this is gold, but it's actually platinum.
WindChimePheonix chapter 3 . 4/11
Damn. That was such a cool thing! This story makes no sense and yet makes SO MUCH SNESE and it's amazing. Thank you for such an amazing idea. I do think Dean needs a bit of a nudge so he can get over himself and just make out with Cas already. Cool story, again, so glad I found it searching 'supernatural they meet female versions of themselves au fanfiction' lol 3 :)