Reviews for The Mirror
Citalali chapter 3 . 18h
this is so freaking beautiful
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 3 . 7/15
Wow ! That was beautiful and heartbreaking :) would love another chapter with them trying to explain everything to Sam. That would be funny lol
Clara chapter 3 . 6/28
Intensely good. Thank you for the brilliant story!
Washawana chapter 3 . 6/16
This is beautiful... I cant begin to tell you how utterly beautiful this fanfic is... kuddos for u! 3 3
TigremiLion chapter 3 . 5/14
Really good and surprisingly believable tough I have to admit a little repetitive and it could use a warning for minor angst.
Incredible
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 3 . 4/16
Oh my gosh ... I know this is old and I'm just now reading it, but holy shit, was that amazing. I loved it. It was truly amazing. C:
A Path That's Clear chapter 3 . 3/29
I was okay but now I'm crying. I loved the idea and the execution was stunning. Just. Marvelous job on all sides. I loved all the universes so much and this was just beautiful.
chicken nugget chapter 3 . 3/24
I teared up at the end. This was wonderful. I'm so far gone now.
SeverNSkull chapter 3 . 2/19
That was the saddest, most beautiful ending to a story that I've ever heard of. Poor Cas. I had to shed a few tears over this story. I loved it. I don't just mean that as 'eh, I liked it; I'd read it again.' No, no, this is a genuine feeling for your story. It gives me beautiful heartache and I've never seen a story with alternative dimensions put together so well. It just melded into creation like art.

Thank you for giving me the pleasure of reading this story. I can guarantee I will read it over again, just to further savor its splendor. Thank you.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 2/16
that is so fucking sad for her I hope she finds one
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 3 . 2/3
Oh good god. This is marvelous. In all seriousness, I never expected this story to go on life impressions for Dean. He learns something new with each of his mirror verse and for the love of God, Castiel had to be the one who suffers from losing Dean. I thought it would be the other way around and how Dean never got over it. Nevertheless, this is romantically right up the alley of Destiel. It's freaken full blown GORGEOUS.
SaraB chapter 3 . 1/30
Loved it! Seriously. So amazing
Oh god, this was painful. Completely and utterly, heart-wrenchingly painful for me. So many sad people, so many worlds left behind... It's kind of bittersweet, in the end. Gorgeous piece!
SailOnMyWaywardShip chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Ohmygod.
This is too perfect. I love the concept, and the execution was beautifully written. I love this more than I can verbally express!