Reviews for The Mirror
MsMinch chapter 3 . 8/19
This is so epicly perfect I couldn't help sobbing.
Checkers chapter 3 . 7/30
I was so proud to say I didn't cry throughout the whole thing... until I got to the ending where I bawled so hard!
goldacharmed chapter 2 . 8/1
This story is so freaking good! What a great idea! I'm blown away by the writing and original plot and everything!
goldacharmed chapter 3 . 8/1
Ahhhh!
androidtracker chapter 1 . 7/25
hey on ao3 I am under texttospeechoutfit and I am asking again to podfic some of the fics on ffnet. be aware my username is literal so take a listen to one of my posts and see if the British voice is ok for you. thanks for taking the time!
Okay THAT amazing. Brilliant idea, brilliantly executed. Thank you for this masterpiece
AJohnlockAddict chapter 3 . 7/15
THIS IS THE BEST FIC EVER OH MY LORD WHAT EVEN WAS THIS I FREAKEN CRIED
elisa.anya chapter 3 . 5/7
Holy fucking SHIT, the ending totally /ruined/ me, jesussss, tell me this Cas finds herself a Dean x.x I'm crying.
GM NASAI chapter 1 . 4/19
I loved this story. You can be sure I'll be reading this again and again.
wincestWinchester chapter 3 . 3/16
this is so fucking good im gonna cry. no way i was expecting all this. A writin right here
Queen58 chapter 3 . 3/15
Sweet
dauntlessofthesea chapter 3 . 3/15
*heart explodes into pretty butterflies*
Wow, that was heartbreaking, and yet so very sweet.
Loved it, bravo! :)
Blackrose517 chapter 3 . 3/3
So fucking beautiful!
Dustin chapter 3 . 2/13
This was one of the most beautiful destiel stories I've ever read. Wow. I cried and felt real emotion a few times there, especially the last world where other Dean was dead and Cas and Sam found love together. Remarkable how deep that lesson was. I never xpected it and it shouldn't have fit but it did. It needed to be there with all the other worlds so Dean could fully understand how much he loved Castiel. And that ending, holy eve, mother of hell. I just don't even know what to say besides that I'll definitely be returning to this story to read again in future times.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 2 . 1/7
I feel like I'm gonna cry again. It's always the freaking kids that get me so emotional. Now we know that Dean would be okay with adoption; it's not just having a child that biologically is his and Cas's that appeals to him, but more just having a child. But he got attached to Marianne only to have her ripped away, just like Mark. He had his own children taken away from him just like that, leaving him with a vague idea of what they were like and what life would have been like. It left him longing and heart broken and if that's not the worst thing you can imagine then you need to reevaluate your life as you sit in a corner and try to comprehend a parent's love.