Reviews for The Mirror
wincestWinchester chapter 3 . 3/16
this is so fucking good im gonna cry. no way i was expecting all this. A writin right here
Queen58 chapter 3 . 3/15
Sweet
dauntlessofthesea chapter 3 . 3/15
*heart explodes into pretty butterflies*
Wow, that was heartbreaking, and yet so very sweet.
Loved it, bravo! :)
Blackrose517 chapter 3 . 3/3
So fucking beautiful!
Dustin chapter 3 . 2/13
This was one of the most beautiful destiel stories I've ever read. Wow. I cried and felt real emotion a few times there, especially the last world where other Dean was dead and Cas and Sam found love together. Remarkable how deep that lesson was. I never xpected it and it shouldn't have fit but it did. It needed to be there with all the other worlds so Dean could fully understand how much he loved Castiel. And that ending, holy eve, mother of hell. I just don't even know what to say besides that I'll definitely be returning to this story to read again in future times.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 2 . 1/7
I feel like I'm gonna cry again. It's always the freaking kids that get me so emotional. Now we know that Dean would be okay with adoption; it's not just having a child that biologically is his and Cas's that appeals to him, but more just having a child. But he got attached to Marianne only to have her ripped away, just like Mark. He had his own children taken away from him just like that, leaving him with a vague idea of what they were like and what life would have been like. It left him longing and heart broken and if that's not the worst thing you can imagine then you need to reevaluate your life as you sit in a corner and try to comprehend a parent's love.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 1 . 1/7
I feel like I'm gonna cry. He wants a kid, but he can't have a kid. They can adopt, but it won't be THEIR kid. Dean has seen Mark, he knows what it would be like, and he wants that. It's just not possible though and that's so freaking sad, I can't.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
Amazing story! LOVED it! I read this to procrastinate studying for a final and it was so worth it! Thank you
Rosie chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
Oh my goodness this was incredible thank you very much for taking the time to write it
DoraLupinTonks chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
WOW! this is awesome...this is so beautiful and amazing..yes i cried...man i cried but thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
helinamica6577 chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
Holy hell that ending brought tears to my eyes. I am not kidding when I say that this story is indescribably beautiful. Love it so much holy crap.
Jackanoria chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
So lovely, I have tears. I don't do tears. :{
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
Very interesting!
I love that in each world Dean and Cas are together. This is the first time I actually enioyed a bit of Genderbending, I usually hate it with an unholy passion. :D
Seralina chapter 3 . 9/6/2016
I was really hoping that AU Jess would make an appearance. darn. next time! Super cute though. well done.
Anniya Late chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
Do you have any idea how much it pains me that this is your last SPN story? I almost cried when I reached that glaring "THE END". Your stories have kept me so captivated, every last single one of them. That you haven't posted a new story to the site in years is also painful and unfathomable to me. You have the most amazing storylines, characterizations, plots and dialogue. There are few authors on this site I can read their entire catalog and love each tale more than the last. I haven't read Destiel in years and you've reawaken my love fer this couple. Just, man, thank you fer sharing your incredible imagination. I've thoroughly enjoyed the hell out of it.