Reviews for The Mirror
The MaskedKiwi chapter 3 . 5/20
This is such an amazing story! I seriously cried a couple times. So well written. I love the concept of the story itself and the many different scenarios of the different worlds. I’d be quite interested to see what happens to the Jess that decided to travel the dimensions. You’re amazing and thanks for sharing your story!
Laura chapter 3 . 5/12
That was AMAZING
TripleLLL chapter 3 . 5/4
Loved it!
QuirkCirc chapter 3 . 5/4
Oh my god this fic wrecked me. I will never be the same ever again. Man, this was freaking epic. Destiel really is the best love story of all time whether it be on fanfiction, Ao3, etc or in the show itself.
Fuuuuudge, I'm going to be thinking about this fic for days, no, years to come. Like this fic was reeeeally amd that ending? Freaking broke my heart. Okay I need sleep but just wanna say thanks for messing with my brain and heart in the goodest way possible
DemiCas chapter 3 . 4/30
OH. MY. GOD.

I'm not sure I have words to describe how fucking amazing this is, how you frigging broke my damn heart. The Sam/Cas world, especially.

The ideas; the progression of lessons for Dean to learn; GABRIEL; the clear, crisp, easy prose; the characterisations, even across the universes - so beautifully done.

You have made me very happy. Thank you.
Blue Seer chapter 3 . 4/29
Found it! I remember ready this fic years ago and I had an urge to read it again. I went on a search until I could find it ago. Just as great as I remember it.
takuya chapter 3 . 3/31
oh I loved that so much, so many different place, but always cas and dean
Yoko Kyou Nagisa chapter 3 . 3/22
This has to be one of the best, if not the best, Destiel fanfiction I have read so far. The plot is amazing and it is well-written. The ending is beautiful and I think I cried at some parts... I don't know what else to say other than the fact that this fic is awesome and I love it. Thank you for writing it! You are awesome!
AishaJune185 chapter 3 . 1/29
Oh my god this is beautiful.
The writings good and not heard to read, and it vary interesting and i was hooked from the start.
I just wish Dean would actually admit his fealings for Cas :(
This took me two days to finish, well not actually two days i just started it at night and finished it at day. But anyway brilliant stary in all ways.
I love the Cas at the end! Good job.
And Cas it so, deeply, madly in love with Dean it's adorable and kinda pathetic but in a good way. :)

GOOD JOB, BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN.
Coyoteclaw11 chapter 3 . 12/22/2017
Gosh this was just? a lot of fun to read omg,,, There are so many good lines in this fic? Like… well first off, the characterization was on point. Dean seems to be a tough character for people to write, but you got him spot on. Especially showing all these different incarnations of him, they were all so… /Dean/ (minus the ones who were notably out of character in a way that had even Dean himself going uuuuuuuuuuuh yeah no bye.) Seeing him interact with himself and others in universes where things weren’t quite the same was just super interesting and often times hilarious.

Anyway, I don’t really know what else to say, so I’m gonna share some of my personal favorite lines: “What makes you think I like dudes any more than you do?” “Quit being so me about this and listen” “I’m going to say something very gay so prepare yourself” “Wow (...) I really have a way with words”

Of course there are others, but those are the utmost creme de la crop. Thank you for writing. I definitely enjoyed it
Purplesnurples chapter 3 . 12/9/2017
Wow. This makes me happy and sad at the same time. This messed up my feelings! (in a good way I guess?)
This is awesomely written. The backstory is really heartbreaking though :')
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2017
This is the best fic i have read in a long time. It honestly made me cry. Love it
wolfstar-hp chapter 3 . 9/25/2017
Best destiel EVER
MsMinch chapter 3 . 8/19/2017
This is so epicly perfect I couldn't help sobbing.
Checkers chapter 3 . 7/30/2017
I was so proud to say I didn't cry throughout the whole thing... until I got to the ending where I bawled so hard!