Reviews for Before The Second Show
Beautywithoutabeast chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
I don't know what to say, it's awesome and fucked up. Continue!
cherylchuy1 chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
I loved this story, but I sincerely hope there will be more chapters to follow! Please tell me there is more to come! I swear I will fairhfully review. But I had password troubles, I can create a pw one day and the next day when I try to use it it tells me it is incorrect. I've had that problem on fan fiction, my email, i- tunes, my bank, Apple, the list is long. It is so frustrating. Sorry back to my aâreview, I really like this Bella anid Edward, (I love it when he is rich and powerful), but he is powerless where Bella is concerned. The attraction is automatic, goes straight to their soul, it is meant to be. PLEASE! PLEASE DON' T TELL ME YOU'RE DONE, this will be the second one I started reading this week that ended precipitiously. You know I get all involved with the charactors and it's like losing a friend! The only excuse I'll accept is your untimely death (LOL)
kiwisrock chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
Yeah...angsty alright! Is it Paul drugging her up, hope not! A-hole!

Please help edward out! Let him figure out if he can or can't help her or more importantly if she can help herself!

Please update when you can, will be looking forward to it!

Thanks for your wonderful (albeit addictive) writing!
kiwisrock chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
Bella...crying for something she's lost? Broken, definately!

Thanks that he fobbed Tanya off! But I suppose the wedding is still going ahead?

Thanks, I like all the elements of your story!
kiwisrock chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
I love the way you write her! She has rules...but she has needs...and at least she's honest about those needs and wants and doesn't pass them up!

hotness personified it seems these two!

How will it end? Only you can do that huh!

Thanks!
kiwisrock chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
See...I knew it, I knew that I'd love this story too!

Thanks so much! I love a desperately in love edward cause he is one hot lover that always gets to melt bella's cold heart which ain't her fault, it's just build up!

Thanks, gonna read more, I really love the way you write and I always love to read while listening to music! Thanks!
accolafied chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
Lovely chapter! Hmmm, I think Jacob will come in soon? ;)
The spicy angel chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
Hey, I'm Daianne and I'm your new reader. You definitely made me get curious about Bella's life story.

Hope you update soon.

xoxo
myhubbyissoedward chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Wow love this story can't wait for more
texbratt67 chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Hope Edward can help Bella. Looking forward to reading more
kavelf chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Great start. Thanks for the story.
whereiselvis chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Wow, so Paul is a her band-mate and dealer?
whereiselvis chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Guess—she lost Jacob and their child somehow...
whereiselvis chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
I am really diggin' this!
whereiselvis chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Great intro; can't wait to see where this goes!
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »