Reviews for Before The Second Show
minticakes chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
I am going to like this Bella very much.
minticakes chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I love that Carpenters song. Great start to a story.
RKsoulmates913 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I saw your story at Twilighted, but i prefer to read the stories here, IDK, sometimes the stories are already fineshed and there they are just in the

I liked the introduction, but what called my sttention was your profile, your love for Kristen.I love that girl too, and I assure you "Yeah you can love a girl without being "

I love her in a momBEAR way. I hate how some bitter women are so cruel/mean to her.

Your first chapter was excellent!

XO from Brazil
texbratt67 chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
What the heck is up with Bella is the question of the day...LOL Looking forward to reading more and finding out
TexasTwilight77 chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
I can see Bella going back and forth, not wanting to let Edward in but not being able to help it. Great job. ;)
Hadley Hemingway chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Loved your first story so much - now loving this one too. You do such a great job writing these broken characters - this Bella seems to be a real mess. This E seems really sweet but he will truly have his hands full with B! (Hope Tanya goes away soon. She's the character I always seem to hate!

Excellent chapter!
Angelesfog chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Wow...this is a different kind of Bella than I usually read about...like it though...so far.
Cevvin chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
I wonder what Bella's past looks like. I am really falling in love with these characters. They feel so deep. Your writing flows beautifully! Keep up the good work, can't wait for more!
Kaelen chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
bellas kinda a bitch...not sure i like her at all. edward is great though.
MilaSweetLips chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
I recently found ATTY and loved it so I decided to check this story out too.

So far, I like this story.

Edward is a lawyer? He doesn't act like one. Lawyers are confident, clear and concise. Bella is annoyingly tough but I guess she has a reason. Something bad happened to her which hurt her deeply an that's why she tries so hard not to let Edward in.

I'm definitely intrigued why. Can't wait for the next update :)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
I think Bella is just hiding behind a huge wall. Something happened to her and it made her close up. Excellent job, can't wait to see what happens next. ;)
kayjanna chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
I'm definitely interested in what makes Bella tick. I'm also looking forward to how the relationship between Bella and Edward plays out. Thank you.
texbratt67 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
I like your Bella. Just looking forward to the ride that her and Edward are gonna be going on. Edward needs to man up and tell his folks that he ain't gonna marry Tanya. Looking forward to reading more
ThroughTheAshes chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
I love this Bella! Update soon :)
Cevvin chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Love this Bella. Strong, independent, demanding, but we all know that the Edward 'bug' will eventually bite her in the ass, and she will become the unwilling sappy woman. Although as much as I can't wait for that to happen, I will enjoy the lemons and the inner turmoil as she comes to face this fact. Can't wait to see what you have in store for this lust heavy couple.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »