Reviews for Before The Second Show
Cevvin chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Only just read chapter 1 and I'm in love. Although for some reason quiet Edward, kinda gave me the creeps. But the way Bella responded to him took that away. Can't wait to read more.
Verosmee Cullen chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
love heeeer, srly the Best Bella ever ,ohh OK let me tell ya while I read this chapter I imagined Kristen's mannerism but with texan accent XD lol, anywayyss i love the chapter, hahaha her curse, and Ed owwws poor fool suits him! really ... por que ella como que si & luego NO, ahh D: quiero leeer mas & ahh la ultima frase..."Edward, the poor fool, would one day wish she had…" something is gonna happen and Ed is goin' to suffer doesn't he? ahh cant wait for the next chapter!
charlucas chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Like her. And Edward needs to grow a pair.
texbratt67 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Wow, what a very good 1st chapter. I'm very excited to read more of this one.
EMMW77 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Eager to read the next and about the desicion well ... they are human and have the right to make mistakes it would be just plain boring that they meet ,fuck and get married!
kayjanna chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I thought I'd try your new story. I think I'm going to like it based on the first chapter. You've intrigued me with rich Edward. It should be interesting to see how he takes control of a life that has obviously been all set up for him by family. Thank you for sharing another story.
Moonalisa chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
LOVE IT! Can't wait to see where this goes! I love a bad ass BElla! And to the others who complain that you don't update your other story soon enough..poo on them, sometimes other stories need to come out to get the writers block lifted for the other one. Your doing great!
TwilghtTexan chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Well I don't know about ya'll but wouldn't it make sense for StewLuv to finish the story we have all be dedicated to and reading and checking daily for updates before taking a month to update again...

Why read this? Monthly updates are not cool. This happens so often in the fandom and it's sad. One lady never finished her story from 2 years ago and she had over 10k reviews...

Be different StewLuv - finish one, then we would all love to try your next story.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I loved it, can't wait to see where you take us with this one. ;)
silverdance chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
ATTY is one of my favourite fanfics so I was very excited for your new story. It definitely delivered to your standard and I really enjoyed the first chapter. I love this Bella and seems like both characters are broken and have struggles to overcome before they can be together. I am looking forward to following these characters. Thanks for writing! :)
anu1289 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I really enjoyed reading this chapter! can't wait for the next chapter! :)
scareDcat chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
A great start! Can't wait for the update!
ThroughTheAshes chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Really good. I like this version on Bella. Update soon :)
Always so stubborn chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Oh how I love angst! Awsome story! Im always looking for stories like this one. I love the raw need Edward has for Bella. Thanks for posting keep it comming.
Always.And.Forever72527 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Freaking amazing.

Bella is so..confident, and Edward sounds very depressed or bored with life.

It's an amazing chapter, I was hooked within the first sentence.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »