Reviews for For Want of a War
Paradox Dreams chapter 23 . 2/22
This...is pretty amazing. Well done.
Lost chapter 5 . 2/3
Point of fact playing with the commons is a usual method for picking servants.
Spiritblade chapter 23 . 1/24
Ramza in armor with battle gauntlets and going to town with the competition. I call the tinned men/meat scenario.

Oh, bring on the next chapter, please.
erikalikesfire chapter 23 . 1/14
It's nice seeing these familiar faces in original situations and getting to delve deeper into their stories. I really like the way you're using all these viewpoint characters; it really adds to the story and makes it feel more epic to see so many facets of this world.
Tovath chapter 23 . 1/11
Good chapter. I think it is one of your best so far.
trasgo.artifexdiaz chapter 23 . 1/11
Tournament arc for a story with a Uber Monk Ramza?
Sounds Epically Appropiate
Now Ramza only need some time magic to be a complete monster with MP regeneration.

Keep the good work, im looking forwar to the tournament
SirKaid chapter 23 . 1/10
I wonder if the king's still on track to die. If he is, it'd be around this time wouldn't it? Ohohoho

Balbanes is good, but is he good enough to stop the civil war when Larg's evil, Goltana's a jackass, and the Queen's paranoid?

...probably, yeah. The only man who could claim to be Cid's better, at least prior to Ramza? I'd put my money on him.
LancelotQuanta chapter 23 . 1/10
well thats unusual, i thought it would be another decade before the next chapter, congrats for the update.

p/s i'm rooting for the demon twins ... and agrias.
Rubel chapter 23 . 1/10
Thank you again for the great reading.
Yikari chapter 23 . 1/9
Surprisingly uneventful as far as Ovelia's ill-fated return to the capital goes in stories. Almost makes me wanna wait for the other shoe to drop, really.

I must confess that 'shounen-as-hell' in connection to FFT anything has me intrigued. :D

Speaking of tournament arcs, I feel that the old soviet cartoon 'Break' (as used in boxing; use брэк in russian to search on youtube) sums it all up in a very succint and gut-bustingly hilarious manner - without any discernable words even, if I remember right - better than any manga I've seen yet. I highly recommend watching it before you get to writing said tournament.
vianmeor chapter 23 . 1/9
Well this chapter worked out for you.
DrewB1442 chapter 23 . 1/9
Is Argath/Algus going to have the living crap beaten out of him again?
Kain Everguard chapter 23 . 1/8
I love Ovelia. She's too tragic in the main story, so please treat her well?
Actually, this is harem fic, so nvm. Princess Route ho!
Love it! Hope Agrias gets a POV too as my fave character
Spiritblade chapter 23 . 1/8
(Not signed in)

Oh yes, bring the havoc, please. The Royal Tournament is set to be fun. Also, cue Agrias turning white when she sees Lede and Celia flanking Ramza. She - or Meliadoul - will cry 'Heretic!' and start a pre-Tournament bout (which will lower property prices and spread rumours...).