Reviews for For Want of a War
mooman23 chapter 15 . 2/21
How many noses is Ramza's forehead going to break before this story is over? This makes me chuckle every time. "We're fighting Ramza, better guard our nose." Really like what you did with the two demon sisters.
Darkcloud02 chapter 20 . 2/15
fuckin awesome! i love how its all in ramza an others perspective, please continue
Jonuts chapter 4 . 2/2
On one hand, blatantly insulting the Beoulve family at this banquet is something just too dumb to believe and should break any and all story immersion. It's just THAT stupid. On the other hand, having played the game, the entire crisis is neatly side stepped because the guy really is just THAT stupid. And dammit, I look forward to his beating. Off the top of my head, I can't really think of any characters I loathe as much as Algus. Literally the only redeeming quality Algus possessed was how satisfying it was to beat him to death.
Shikyo no Kyoufu chapter 20 . 1/2
Ramza is megamanning again! The ultimate gamebreaking cheat skill for this side series.
The Loose Canon chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
So, a battle this big, did anybody besides the knights in the field see and watch battle? Possible romantic interests or maybe contacts to the antagonists, perhaps? I know, I know; gotta wait for future chapters... Dangit.
james chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
Please update soon! I love this fanfiction!
Yikari chapter 20 . 12/24/2013
Just because Ramza is the least monstrously strong combatant amongst the men of his family, doesn't mean he is not a monster in his own way. I must confess, I squeed. XD
Yikari chapter 18 . 12/24/2013
Well, this went about as well as anyone could've hoped to. Balbanes is such a nice guy! And for some reason can reconize demons on sight...

I've certainly liked how the title drop was executed at the very end. Me thumbs up.
Yikari chapter 15 . 12/24/2013
It figures it would happen this way. I find questioning my genre savviness because I didn't immediately think of this the moment I saw the story's summary.

Big kudos for the Cardinal fight scene and this story getting updated in general, by the way.

I find it a bit strange how there was no mention about the complete and utter freak-out following the Cardinal's legend-worthy death spreading across the land yet; they must be keeping this whole debacle hush-hush for now.

Good luck!
ArcaneMaverick chapter 19 . 12/19/2013
You are really good with conversation and comeraderie.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
This was great! Loved the friendliness and wording among all. It mademe happy to read.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
I hope we get more Teta scenes. This is a very entertaining fic.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
This is very entertaining.
Burned-Out Sage chapter 20 . 12/16/2013
Damne man, you keep raising the stakes! Nice to see harem shennanigans pair so well with plot.
Hussain64 chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
Man thank you do much for the fun updates I stopped at 14 I thought u won't update anymore good thing I checked it today 6 new chapters? I was like HOLY SH IT THE STORY IS UPDATED 6 CHAPTERS ! It was fun reading it i can't thank you enough dude u just rock hope next update come soon :)