Reviews for For Want of a War
Rodrigus chapter 21 . 1/21
The part they complain about him learning their technique so easily, and the response to hit him with magic and he would probably copy that too cracks me up, I would love to see their reactions should he ever be hit wth Ultima and immediately after use it himself, learning it just like in the game.
Asahar4 chapter 24 . 11/27/2015
when is soonish? also the story is awesome
The Cat chapter 24 . 11/14/2015
Look forward to the next chapter. Look forward to sering Celia and Lede succeed in their seduction. ;-)
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 24 . 10/18/2015
I hope that the next chapter comes soon. By the way, have you considered cross-training for Ramza? I know that you're giving him a job class that would make a dragon turn and flee, but if he had, say, manashield from the time mage job, then that would just add another layer of power to him. Just a thought.
Lydia-Hood chapter 24 . 7/18/2015
Well this is great, I found this story recently and I love it, too much about FFT's story annoyed me, including the fact that even as you won against Altima, you still lost because you became an outcast heretic that had to kill his siblings and some people that weren't really bad people like Miluda, and even when all is said and done you couldn't save the Princess, she was basically stuck in a so-so marriage with your ex-best friend that basically took over the realm, but couldn't even get the truth out and you and your companions to be the true heroes of the story.

Also I find the original FFT to be far too gloomy with all the bad shit happening. I vastly prefer this story and how things turnout its far more agreeable for me. I hope more will be coming soon.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 14 . 7/1/2015
awesomeness
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
You should rip off Naruto... Please.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
Your OC is awesome.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 7 . 7/1/2015
Ya' know ironically enough, Monk class was one of my favorite's to use in this Final Fantasy Tactics.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
Get em Ramza! Crush that overly opinionated, self important little boy into paste!
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
This is so freaking awesome I think it may kill me...
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 24 . 4/21/2015
You know... I just realized something...

Wasn't Ramza supposed to meet back up with his Monk teacher a long time ago?

Then when he realized that he left her behind, he was frighten of what she would do when next they meet?

Is she going to come back at all?
Trasgo Madaraz Artifex chapter 24 . 4/6/2015
Yay! FWOW update!
i'm looking forward to the tournament!
psp reader chapter 24 . 4/5/2015
need more... this is truly interesting.
eagerly await more updates soon!
psp reader chapter 18 . 4/5/2015