Reviews for For Want of a War
Victor Creeg chapter 27 . 8/13
Is it just me, or are the demon twins developing a small crush on good ol' Ramza?
Inaerion chapter 26 . 7/31
So Ramza went from killing a semi-serious Zalbaag (dying afterwards), to stalemating with Agrias (though both were buffed with Aegis). Nothing against Agrias, and she's good enough to be Captain of the Lionsguard at a pretty young age, but she's no Zalbaag. Dude was called the Savior of Ivalice for a reason, plus he beat Dycedarg in battle before he merged with Adrammalech. Not a big deal, just an observation.

On another note, I'm glad to see this updated. This fandom doesn't get as much love as I wish it did, which is a shame because its such a great game. So many hours invested in Tactics...good times. Plus you can write, which is a huge bonus. Hopefully we'll actually see this completed someday. Even if its super far into the future. I'd still read this if I hit 40. So I can wait if need be.
Universalperson chapter 27 . 7/17
Eveey time I checj o this I don't expect to see it updated, and yet it has. Recently even!

Out of curiosity, is Ramza's appearence a reference to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure? Because I know you said it's Ranma style, but it looks to me like Ranma is Jonathan Joestar, Deltia is Dio as a good guy, Mustadio is Speedwagon, and the Lucavi are the Pillar Men. And I feel like everything is going to end witb Ramza and Altima using rapid-fire fists against each other.

Then again, I know you're referencing shonen manga in general, and Jojo is a major influence on the genre.
Asahar4 chapter 27 . 6/22
we want more we want more
This is... what? Huh? Really?

For the longest time I stopped checking the FFT section because i was tired of that disappointment of not seeing an update you this story. Then while checking out some author's favorite stories i see this at the top of the list. How straight to the last chapter and I'm lost. What? There's THREE new chapters?

I'm sorry if this isn't an actual review, but I'm waiting until the OMGWTFYEAH wears off so I can actually think on what's going on in the story now.

Also, probably a bit late but welcome back!
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 27 . 6/14
Yay! Agrias hasent gotten stabhappy!
RAND22 chapter 27 . 6/14
A bit on the short side, but I still liked it and appreciate the update. Thanks

One slight error. Near the end you have Ovelia put her hand on Agrias and address her. But she calls Agrias 'Ovelia' instead.
Mingyu chapter 27 . 6/13
Heh, "clergicided." Mustadio may be an engineer, but he isn't much of a wordsmith. :P

...Never change, Mustadio!

And more join the conspiracy! It was a good chapter to have from the demon sisters' POV. Thanks for the chapter!
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 9 . 6/13
I love tristana!
Jimbobob5536 chapter 27 . 6/13
I really like the image of Ramza just slamming the stones onto the table.
erikalikesfire chapter 27 . 6/13
I like your writing style, the way characters that we'd like to see working together actually talk to each other quickly and in a straightforward manner. I'll admit I'm a little disappointed there were no hints of which of the four new girls is falling for Ramza, though *L*

Also, looks like an artifact got left behind from drafting or something: If only the Holy Stones were..."00
Rodrigus chapter 27 . 6/13
Thanks for the chapter! Just one thing, the last time Ovelia talks and adresses Agrias, instead of sayings Agrias she says her own name.
chriscornish404 chapter 27 . 6/13
I just finished reading and catching up on this story yesterday, and then I get an update. Nice.
Lydia-Hood chapter 27 . 6/13
Its good to see another chapter of this, hopefully we'll see more before long, and very hopefully not a year long hiatus again.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 27 . 6/13
Oh god don't jinx it lol