Reviews for For Want of a War
Asahar4 chapter 24 . 11/27
when is soonish? also the story is awesome
The Cat chapter 24 . 11/14
Look forward to the next chapter. Look forward to sering Celia and Lede succeed in their seduction. ;-)
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 24 . 10/18
I hope that the next chapter comes soon. By the way, have you considered cross-training for Ramza? I know that you're giving him a job class that would make a dragon turn and flee, but if he had, say, manashield from the time mage job, then that would just add another layer of power to him. Just a thought.
Lydia-Hood chapter 24 . 7/18
Well this is great, I found this story recently and I love it, too much about FFT's story annoyed me, including the fact that even as you won against Altima, you still lost because you became an outcast heretic that had to kill his siblings and some people that weren't really bad people like Miluda, and even when all is said and done you couldn't save the Princess, she was basically stuck in a so-so marriage with your ex-best friend that basically took over the realm, but couldn't even get the truth out and you and your companions to be the true heroes of the story.

Also I find the original FFT to be far too gloomy with all the bad shit happening. I vastly prefer this story and how things turnout its far more agreeable for me. I hope more will be coming soon.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 14 . 7/1
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 10 . 7/1
You should rip off Naruto... Please.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 8 . 7/1
Your OC is awesome.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 7 . 7/1
Ya' know ironically enough, Monk class was one of my favorite's to use in this Final Fantasy Tactics.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 4 . 7/1
Get em Ramza! Crush that overly opinionated, self important little boy into paste!
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 1 . 7/1
This is so freaking awesome I think it may kill me...
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 24 . 4/21
You know... I just realized something...

Wasn't Ramza supposed to meet back up with his Monk teacher a long time ago?

Then when he realized that he left her behind, he was frighten of what she would do when next they meet?

Is she going to come back at all?
Trasgo Madaraz Artifex chapter 24 . 4/6
Yay! FWOW update!
i'm looking forward to the tournament!
psp reader chapter 24 . 4/5
need more... this is truly interesting.
eagerly await more updates soon!
psp reader chapter 18 . 4/5