Reviews for For Want of a War
Selias chapter 22 . 1/7
This is an amazing story. I was a bit reluctant to read it, based on the summary, but I'm glad that I decided to give it a shot.
LancelotQuanta chapter 22 . 1/5
well.. nothing too fun in this chapter, but its progressing and thats something...
JHFTS chapter 22 . 1/2
This is the best concept ever.
swiftrabbit chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
Awesome update as always! As for depressing, the only thing that would make me so is if I have to wait a similar length of time to see your awesome fic ideas again :)

You have my absolute favorite Tactics fic on this site, with Iceman as second in case you were curious. I always drop everything whenever I see this updated.

So, Merry Christmas and don't be a stranger!

Read ya later!
Rubel chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
Very Cool.
vianmeor chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
The update was a gift nonetheless. Season's greetings.
agriasoakes chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
Great fic! Good to see an update :)
erikalikesfire chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
So glad to see an update here!

Interesting look at Balbanes's mind and some more insight into the backstory of the FWoaW universe. I especially liked the expansion on Ramza's canon use of the Ruglia name.

One note: since Balbanes came up with nine, Ramza *increased* the count by one with his ten.
Yikari chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
Goshdangit, this is depressing. :(

Thank you for the update anyway and happy holidays!
SirKaid chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
That would be neatly ironic, wouldn't it. Instead of Balbanes being killed by Dycedarg, Dycedarg will be killed by Balbanes. A neat bit of symmetry.
GGFBank chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
Lede and Celia is still interesting as ever.
KaiserUltima chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
Just glad it was updated.
Webb360 chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
I can't really care if it is somewhat depressing, you updated this story. Hip Hip Hooray! Dycedarg will receive no pity from me.

Some what of an out of place question, does Ramza have his own class name? Or is he simply a holy monk.
Kain Everguard chapter 22 . 12/23/2014
My my my gaming Santa, you make me cry with your gift.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 22 . 12/23/2014