Reviews for For Want of a War
Spiritblade chapter 23 . 1/8/2015
(Not signed in)

Oh yes, bring the havoc, please. The Royal Tournament is set to be fun. Also, cue Agrias turning white when she sees Lede and Celia flanking Ramza. She - or Meliadoul - will cry 'Heretic!' and start a pre-Tournament bout (which will lower property prices and spread rumours...).
ArcaneMaverick chapter 23 . 1/8/2015
Wait, why is there going to be a time skip and tournament when Ramza and Balbanes just figured out Dycedarg is corrupted. Aren't they going to deal with that immediately? I guess you'll explain it.
Linkonpark100 chapter 23 . 1/8/2015
Ramza kicking ass? Sweet.
swiftrabbit chapter 23 . 1/8/2015
I like this one! Ovelia generally seems to be ignored in fanfics that aren't about Delita. And I'm so geared up for this shounen tournament! Thanks for the update and read ya later!
Transcendent Oddity chapter 23 . 1/8/2015
So, does Ovelia know Alma in this?
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 23 . 1/8/2015
I'm so stoked!
The Fool's Journey chapter 23 . 1/8/2015
I'm sure Ramza will cause quite a stir in the tournament. Will he be participating as a Monk?
GGFBank chapter 23 . 1/8/2015
I feel that instead of Ranma style, tournament arc will be Negima style. Not that I don't like it lol.
garoorar chapter 23 . 1/8/2015
Oh yeah update! Will there be qualifying rounds? preliminary eliminations? Would be fun to start the next chap In Medias Res, with Ramza curbstomping the opposition. Harem Antics for the win!
Selias chapter 22 . 1/7/2015
This is an amazing story. I was a bit reluctant to read it, based on the summary, but I'm glad that I decided to give it a shot.
LancelotQuanta chapter 22 . 1/5/2015
well.. nothing too fun in this chapter, but its progressing and thats something...
JHFTS chapter 22 . 1/2/2015
This is the best concept ever.
swiftrabbit chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
Awesome update as always! As for depressing, the only thing that would make me so is if I have to wait a similar length of time to see your awesome fic ideas again :)

You have my absolute favorite Tactics fic on this site, with Iceman as second in case you were curious. I always drop everything whenever I see this updated.

So, Merry Christmas and don't be a stranger!

Read ya later!
Rubel chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
Very Cool.
vianmeor chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
The update was a gift nonetheless. Season's greetings.
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »