Reviews for Harsh Physics
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
You do realize that Causality is just a theory right?
Evil reviewer chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Mildy better than it's predecessor in what i look for in any given story, yet I still have a compliant.

I find it rather cumbersome in having to read carefully to avoid mistaking the notes as actual story content.
Astray71 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Wow, interesting story. So Moka keeps living for a 100 years and time travel is available. She goes back 100 years to save Tsukune but every time she tries, he still ends up dying, one way or another. And each time Moka goes back and Tsukune dies, she has to wait another 100 years until time travel is available again. Nice.
The Eternal Observer chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Very nice fic, I enjoyed reading it. No offense but the part when you said the past is set in stone felt a bit preachy... also please dont say just some theory, a theory is actually a rather serious thing in the scientific world. Nevertheless, the premise of this fic was interesting.
me chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Extremely well written
matrice chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
An interesting piece. It was still beautiful, no matter how tragic it was.
Kurai Hikari Genkai chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
wow that was a realy great story. i was always fasinated with time travel and the effects of old teacher got me into the whole time travel stuff that i am realy interested in.
dinndrako chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
while i feel you cover an intersting concept within this story it just seemed to lack the ussual flavor ive come to associate with the rest of your works. still a good story. also while the "the past is set in stone" is a valid scientific theory, so is the idea that if the patch was changed it would change the future... of that particular timeline. it would branch off into an alternate reality. im more a fan of this theory as i dont feel the universe has a "consiance" and thus would be unable to react to time traveling interferance,(unless theres some form of a sailor pluto around XD). though tbf i believe that relativity expresses only a fast forwarding version of time travel and that a similiar reverse version isnt possible as even if enough energy was gathered to create a wormhole(a problem in itself) you would have no way to direct it to any other particular time. either way interesting take. hope to see more.
lord of the land of fire chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
What is all the struggle of man worth aginst his own timeless fate?

Good short story. Actions have consequences, and some times those consequences are tragic. It's good to read a story that reminds us of that simple truth.
Heliosion chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Did you pay Mistress or something to put this up? Where was the story in this? It was like someone had been talking about a plot idea but forgot to write the actual fic. I felt nothing from this! It was a bunch of words that resembled a story but for the heavens of time I had to look for it in a site for fanfiction. Ive never felt so disappointed before in my life... my phrase for today is "wtf?" and "happened" finally ending with "here"
HotelKatz chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I'll admit, the part where FutureMoka's plan failed because PastMoka called in other guys was amusing.

The ending was oddly heartwarming. FutureMoka seemed to regain enough of Tsukune's trust for him to allow her to die with him. I can just imagine that they both died with a smile on their faces.
cmcwiki chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
time moves in a straight line, tsukune was destined to die, as it had happened before, moka was destined to cheat on him be it with gin or with someone else. and moka was destined to mourn and be alone even in death, as seen in your story. it was sad but endearing to see how far moka would go for tsukune. good job

now regarding your message about me and reading your entire story of get what you wanted. I'm gonna be honest with you, when i first found your story, i was a "picky reader" and didn't like where it was going simply because of how you portrayed moka (huge moka fan). but for some reason would check back to see the latest chapter of it whenever it updated, i found i liked where your story was going and simply forgot to go over the other chapters because when i picked the story up i had a basic idea of what was going on. i will try to find time to go over the rest of your story so that my hungry mind can digest it.