Reviews for Love Letters
Siri chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
I wonder if Ichigo is actually a famous author who went into hiding but his publisher is chasing after for a new book and he doesn't really have a good idea for a book until Grimm becomes his inspiration and smex ensues.
I have just realized that this comment is unnecessarily long and I'm just making it longer and not once have I complemented your writing skills, which are fantastic, by the way.
I will a miracle if you actually read all this so Cheers!
Hikari-Pandora chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Bwahaha, I actually love this story! I'm excited so I'll be tagging along, I wanna read more!

Ja, matta tsugi ni!
Musa chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
OMG! I totally love the storyline ye 'ave goin' fer this thing! SQUEE! I would love't twer ye te write a bit more. I'll be keepin' an eye out fer any updates that ye may post.

Lassy, yer a fine ye are

Though beware

Run-ons can by far

Be a real bear.
irldothewindything chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
*Flail* Ohmygod that was amazing~ Shit, I love your writing so muuucccccchhh~ You need to post more soon, my dear friend~ :DDDDDD
faithNfantasy chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Lol I was going to ask you about the demonic rabbits that was hilarious. Love that Grim is falling for Ichi, I just hope Shawlong doesn't put an end to it. After all Grim is the Baron not him. I'm glad you didn't make this a one shot, stories to good for it. But when is Ichi going to start writing letters again? And is he going to write Grim a love letter? And is Grim going to ever tell Ichi the truth about being literate the whole time? I hope you continue with this fic and I hope to see more of Ichi's demonic side. Sorry for all the questions, I find certain aspects of this story fascinating. Brilliant writing your plot bunny deserves a golden carrot.
Mesutora chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
XREYTJFDSAVFJVJDSGDFBV

ZOMG. MOOREEEEEEE NOOAAWWWWW :D
Nikotehfox chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Oh no! Not angst! Damn you society, with your social classes and ideas of right and wrong! Let the interacial man-love be! ;D I loved the chapter and can't wait to see what happens next and how Grimm and Ichi will manage.
Mesonoxian chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Ichigo as a scribe? Awesome!
caribou.and.cake chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Oh now this is interesting! I love the idea, considering I adore all historical romances (especially GrimmIchi ones). Your writing is awesome, the only thing I would suggest is working on your paragraphing. The paragraphs are a little long and I feel like the story would flow much more nicely if they were broken up here and there. Other than that, I am addicted to this. Good job!
DeadProf chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I finally found this again! XD

I hope you update soon and I really love the way you write!
BLKsheep chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I love this! It's really hard to find this particular variety of setting for malexmale relationships, so when I ran across this in your profile (right after reading All The Right Hormones (OMFG so good)) I kind of squealed a bit. XD

I love how long your chapters are. It makes me feel like I'm actually reading something of substance, and the amount of detail you put in is staggering. I would love if you continued this fic. I think it would be fine as a one-shot (and quite a good one-shot too), but I am interested to see where you would take this. Well, either way is awesome...but I'm just going to put this on story alert, just in case. ;)
Eternal Love's Eclipse chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Brilliant! Hmm, as for continuing . . . it really could go either way but I lean toward keeping it a one shot. Though that may be influenced by my selfish desire for another update on ATRH, ATWT. ;)

Sorry I haven't been in touch; I have absolutely NO access to a laptop and all surfing is done on my iTouch. I think you can guess the consequences of that.
irldothewindything chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Ohmygod~ So amazing~~~ I luurrrvvvveee it~ More! I request more right meow!
Evil-Peach chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
continue, just a few chapters at the most, but i think more would be nice
truckerhat52 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011