Reviews for We All Fall Down
in time you will be fine chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
tumblr_
Autofilled chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Well, you made me cry. So I hope you're happy. You and your stupid tragic amazingly written two-shot. The way you wrote Amy's perspective, especially at the end, was a little bit confusing the first time I read it, but it all made perfect sense when I read the Doctor's part. Perfect, horribly depressing sense. I've always been a sucker for a bittersweet ending. This was an incredible fic, and now I'm off to read everything else you've ever written, if the rest of it is half as awesome as this I think I might have a new favourite author.
platypus core chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Alright well, first off, this story made me cry and I was going to spend the whole review gushing at the sheer brilliance and sort of glass clarity to all- sharpness but bright lights and all that good metaphorical overused stuff- it was very bittersweet and heartbreaking but so carefully crafted...BUT THEN you put in that quote and now I literally cannot function as a human being except to go "please, please, please, please mean what I think that means." Only, being doctor who, it won't. I just hope River Song isn't his wife because yeesh, no.
Muffintine chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Oh, Eleven, he is so tragic. Why did he have to think he was doing what's best for Amy, when what's best for her would be to stay with him? As lovely as Rory is, he's much too ordinary for a gal like Amy.

Wonderful writing, as always. :)
PartyintheTARDIS12 chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
is there going to be more?
mmgage chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Oh ouch. I feel so bad for Amy and the Doctor (and Rory is going to catch hell). I do think the Doctor would do this too, to save his two companions. I caught "Boomtown" on BBC-America yesterday and was struck all over by how horribly Rose treated Mickey. I think that's why the Doctor made Amy choose in his dreams - he didn't want to see Amy do the same thing to Rory that Rose did to Mickey.

Well-done!
PartyintheTARDIS12 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
cant wait for other part. plz tell me the doctor comes back.
Muffintine chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
So, let me start off by saying, this was a beautiful piece of work. The fact that Amy is tricked by both the Doctor and Rory for her better good is so powerful. And heartbreaking.

And they are right - You cannot make Amy Pond do what she doesn't want to.

Love this fic! You're amazing, as always!