Reviews for Double Lariat
IanDonyer -ChrisAvrich chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Okay, so. Here's the deal.

I think you've actually managed to turn me onto a pairing that I'd never even considered POSSIBLY legitimate before. XD I love this story so far. The characters (Cress is adorable), the plotline, just... everything about it.

Update soon.
Amulet Misty chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Cress and Elesa...never thought about their pairing..until now 8D And I love it! You write them really well I have to say :'D
Jellyfish Jam chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
The great thing is that's exactly how I imagined Cress, Chili and Cilan to act like as well. That's just great. I hope there's more to this story!
Jellyfish Jam chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I must thank you so much. You must be one of the greatest people in the history of Fan Fiction for making this! Thank you! This story makes me want to keep reading more and more. I thought I was the only one who shipped these two. You're the best.
TheSuperCupcake chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
D'awwww :D

I love this 3 Update!

-Cupcake
zflame393 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
This is a great story, I hope you continue it.
Padfoot Arcanine chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Aw, I really like this fic! I think you're doing a lovely job with this pairing, and I hope you update soon! Keep up the great work!
etsuna chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
asdghjk I love it! Epic! Perfect! All of your fics - especially ones involving Elesa - are simply wonderful!

I especially love the way you incorporate Chili and Cilan's relationships as well. There's not enough works that concern these three brothers. Amazing job!

Oh yes, and thank you very much for reviewing my other fics. I always appreciate it!

Anyway, keep writing! I look forward to more of your works!
Patchy chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
(I can't remember my e-mail or password for right now.)

I love both your Corn and Kamitsure. I imagine Corn as an awesome poet, so I love your depiction of him. And I imagine Kamitsure as a cocky but sweet sort of woman who smirks more often than she smiles, so I like your Kamitsure, too. XD

I'd like to read more of these. I'll wait patiently for your next update

(But I have to login to add this to my story alerts...)
remey2 chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
I really love the way your writing this, it's awesome :D

Can't wait to read more, update soon please :)
DeadAccount-ClickMeforDetails chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Wow. I should have effin' known. Elesa is wicked. The three brothers are wicked. AS IF I NEVER THOUGHT OF PAIRING THEM TOGETHER? X Cilan x Elesa, however delusional on my part, is much better than WishfulShipping. *Prepares to be viciously assaulted by Wishful fangirls (haha, geddit? Imma so clevar)*

ONWARDS! There were a few minor grammatical and spelling errors. I usually get backlash when I comprise a list of corrections, so if you want me to list them for you, contact me.

Honestly, the ideas themselves aren't intriguing, but I think it's the way you use them. Yeah... that's it.

Looking forward to another chapter! )
DeadAccount-ClickMeforDetails chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Haha, I'm usually not a fan of drabbles, but maybe I should open my mind more. I think Elesa's great, and as for the three waiters... I can feel it... I'm becoming a fangirl! To be honest, Cress always struck me as gay, but who cares!

I LOVED these lines:

"Well, I'm on my break in a couple of minutes. Would you like to wait?"

"No."

I can just imagine the tone of voice Elesa used. She's not impolite, but she doesn't strike me as patient. )
WingedSmasher chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
This is So Cute w

You've made me quite the fan of your writing and of this paring X3

You characterize everyone greatly and its just wonderful :D
xbluexrainx chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
Oh, Elesa, so... Elesa. There's no other way to describe her. She's just got so many different kinds of personalities in fanfiction. But yes. I can see Chili screaming that. And, he is just too hot-headed and Cilan does seem quite socially awkward.
Escarlatina chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
I loved the fluffyness. It was so cute, you're making me love Cress more and more.

And his brothers panicking was hilarious, I can only imagine the mess Cress'll find once he returns.