Reviews for Jin's Confession
howlin blood chapter 1 . 5/14
Good story. No, the character wasn't OOC unlike you feared. In fact, they were quite in character. So kudos on that. Actually, in the space of 3700 words, you managed to bring the character growth in Jin quite convincingly. It's freaking difficult task. It can't be done few words. But you managed to do it anyway.

Good job Bazooka Ed. Hope to your more works in the future. Anyways this is howlin blood reviewing over n out.
Tatyanna Harper chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
AAAWWW, so romantic and loving.
Jin Kisaragi and Noel Vermilion, my two favorite BlazBlue characters. You did a great job on this story of your's, I really enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work.(even though you completed this story.)
CrackPairingLover chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
How funny that I read this a few minutes ago on DA...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Well if you don't like tsunami anymore I'll be taking her off your hands...
Fireminer chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Weird love for weird people.

OCC, yes, but still enjoyable.
narutoDkurosaki chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Nice fic and well written also
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I enjoyed this fanfic! Good job! xD
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This is a very cute fanfic, I enjoy and love this! Good job! :D
Dead Resoleon chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Your story mechanics were terrific. Good characterization, terrific first person narration and excellent overall. Your characterization with Jin could use a bit more bite; he's a bit more harsh tounged and engimatic. Other than that, I simply loved it. Props to you.
lipgloss62 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
OH MY GOSH!

I loved it!

It's been forever since I've such a good JinxNoel story.

To be honest, I thought there were only a few people that liked this couple.

But this story had me saying aww through the whole thing.

I just love lovey stuff like this!

Awesome job, hope you write more!
ClaudineWolf chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Beautiful, sensational and heart warming!

Who knew that Cold-as-ice Jin would warm up to Miss Noel Vermillion? Truly lovely!
Cardlover95 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Oh!, nice and cute story you have here, please write more fics about Noel and Jin in the future. Good job! (THUMBS UP)
STILLtolazytologin chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Aww, that was, dare I say, cute! You did a good job with your depiction of Noel, and Jin could've been a little better, but I didn't see many problems to be honest. Oh, and these two are one of my favorite pairings too :)