Reviews for Rhythm of Love
CheapNovelty chapter 8 . 12/9/2011
I've heard great things about this story so I decided I would give it a shot. I love Clare and Sav and actually found them completely adorable. They make a very cute, yet realistic couple. I'd be down with it...however as soon as Eli was introduced I may have squealed a bit. Slare is adorable and I applaud you for making a crackship seem very much like canon, but my heart will always belong to Eclare!
Sayforever chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
Aw that was so cute! I really love this couple and this story ;)
kaylune chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
I absolutely love this story :D
Fremione-lover16 chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
Oh my god, this was just too amazing.

I read it none-stop, it was like when i wanted to stop i just couldnt.

I truly loved it, and cant wait to read the next one. :)
Danielle Cunningham chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
Well hello there, I just wanted to tell you that I am indeed in love with EClare BUT this fanfic has made me ship Sav/Clare so much. You are such a good writer and I read all of this non-stop in a matter of a couple hours. I loved it. I was so sad when it ended, even though it was a good ending. Keep writing. 3
Insideavoice chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
Okay, I just read all of this in one sitting. I loved it that much. At first, I only started reading cuz the Plain White T's Rhythm of Love is one of my favorite songs.

But I really believe you just officially made me ship Sav/Clare. That was adorable. All of it. They're so sweet to each other and yeah.

I like how you incorporated Eli at right the end, too. I was almost afraid you were going to make them get together there. And as much as I love the idea of Eclare, I'm glad you didn't. It would've been too wierd. Because Sav's just so awesome with his heart on his sleeve and all that good stuff.

But yes, I'm sorry for rambling but I love your writing and the whole story in general. Thanks for writing!
hunnyfresh chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
Sooooo I totally and absolutely love your story. All through it, I was thinking, I love EClare, but how will Sav and Clare deal with it if Eli shows up and looky who showed up.

It wasn't just the plot that was original; your writing is very clean and organized and just amazing. I'm definitely going to be checking out the sequel. Thank you for writing this story.

D
hunnyfresh chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
Awww I can't believe Sav left Clare for Anya. I know her mom is going through cancer. I'm conflicted. Still, it's sad.

Another great chapter! Can't wait to read the last one just now.
hunnyfresh chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
Sooo excited for the first date. They are too cute together. I'm glad Alli came around.

I know I mentioned this, but you keep such an amazing job at keeping them in character. If this happened on the show, I'd totally and forever would ship them. Keep up the great work!
hunnyfresh chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
What a way to silence Alli. I think she may have been too harsh, but that's Alli for you. The fact that Clare and Sav are official now made me grin from ear to ear reading the chapter.

Amazing work!
hunnyfresh chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
Oooh that kiss was perfect! Way to be a kiss-ruiner Clare. She does have a valid point. Alli will definitely kill them.

Poor Clare having to find out about her parents in a restaurant, but at least Sav got to salvage the day.

Another great chapter. I love it!
hunnyfresh chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
When I read that Sav took her to Chapters, I literally grinned because I would live there if I could. I'm surprised you described it so well since you live in the states, but it was pretty accurate. I love Clare's jealousy! I'm kind of starting to fall for team Cav? Slare? Oh well, Sav/Clare ftw!
hunnyfresh chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
I love the little Clare/Sav moments, and I can just feel the tension in the Edwards household. Awesome chapter, off to read the next!

hunnyfresh chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I never once thought to ship clare and sav - cav? Slare? - but the way you kept them in character is so perfect, and it just seems natural that some spark should happen between them. I know it's only the first chapter, but definitely expect more reviews from me as I finish reading.

Great job!
WaitCait705 chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
i loved the end! This was such a good story ) awww so cute!