Reviews for rich girls don't marry poor boys
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
love the whole thing. especially the proposal. simple, monumental, humorous even. although i like to think it wouldnt take them this long to get their shit together.
wozzler chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
i really wish the show has done a time jump with flashbacks. derivative, but would have been better
bicycletracks chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This is one of the best ones I read! Not just in GG fandom!
EmilyRose09 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
You kill me with your brilliance! Why can't ever GG fan just understand how perfect they could be? I loved this immensely.

You're ending! Gah.

"Rich girls don't marry poor boys.

Except when they do."

Easily some of the best written words ever! Love it! You perfected both characters! Season 6 just never happened, mmkay? Anyway, this is favorited!
dairing chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
:D I'm just staring at my screen with the most dopey smile permanently plastered on my face right now. That is all.
raizaa chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
oh linty. 3 haha, just randomly reading this again and just falling in love with dair and you and your perfection. sigh :") i wish i could live in your fics.
DH chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
You capture the essence of dan and blair in every fic. I have just stalked your page and read EVERY dair piece you've written. I love how you see them because it's how I dream them.

SO beautiful. I love your writing style.

More fics please! Get me through the hiatus!
ohLizzy chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
so perfect. I loved it :)
gottaLoveLOVE chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Beautiful
Excited chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This was beautiful, please write more stories.
words end here chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Superbly done, and just so them. Favourited!
Starresky chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Loved the pacing of this story. Very sweet and just right. Too bad something like this couldn't work on a show centered around OMG moments :) Thanks for the great read!
Sapphire1719 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I see I've already commented on it as QueenNoBS lol but can't help but do so again!

Can I just insert a SQUEAALL here? This was beyond perfect!
justawritier chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Wow this was so wonderful.I have this huge smile on my face now because of this. Your writing is just flawless.
QueenNoBS chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
You're one of those writers, about whom I wonder, "why the hell is this person not a published author?"

Love love love it :)