Reviews for Bullseye
You got Joker perfectly. This whole story is. . . Wow. This story is perfect! Gotta love DaddyBats! Oh look, my iPad autocorrected it.
dogluvva99 chapter 1 . 5/14
Joker or Riddler? That is the question
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 1/16
This was so good. Robin wasn't OOC, in the comics he actually gets shot by Joker, so I think it's perfectly understandable he is afraid of Joked, especially since he knows Bruce has a hard time with him.

Anyway, LOVING THIS SO MUCH. :)
Rebecca chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
No he can't die,robin can't die
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
Wow...just wow. This was gorgeously written, and I loved how you kept everyone in character. I loved how you had Batman trust the team enough to help him and Robin with the Joker, and I loved how overprotective you had everyone (especially Batman!) be of Robin throughout the whole story. I'm guilty of enjoying the father/son moments between Bruce and Dick too. I'm only hoping that Batman royally kicked the Jocker's butt in the end! Is it so terrible that I'm kind of hoping that there's an aftermath fic? That would be so awesome, even if there isn't, I still had a wonderful read with this, so thank you :)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
Awesome fanfic! Now if you'll excuse me I have yo go read more of you're stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
The poem on the wall really IS something the joker would say. You captured his character perfectly. And I really like the father son relationship of batman and robin too. Great job! :)
Johnny-and-Ponyboy-Forever chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Fantastic story, very well written! i love it!
YJ fan chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Great job!:):):):):):););););););); (yawn so tired)
IcyWhiteParadise chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
I hope Robin is all right! Is he going to die? Lets hope you beat your record of reviews. All in all, good story!
ChaoticArisu13 chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Is there more
talk-ape chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Gah THIS IS TENSE AND AMAZING!
Miss Dunkelbunt chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
pllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaase update :D :D
you can not leave it here, it is soooo good :D
SillyRabbitTrixAre4Kids chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Wait, wait, wait is ROBIN DEAD! If he is then NOOOOOOOOO!
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
it does sound like something he would do...but he would have written HAHAHAHA at the bottom