Reviews for It's Not Me, It's You
Still Nerdy chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Joanne of Arc?
PruFra 5ever chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
This is the most amazing story I've ever read and I'm so bummed it hasn't updated in over a year. Please tell us that you're going to continue it! Please!
Singing Sea chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
That was amazing! Can you be persuaded to continue this story? It's been a long time since you updated... Love the pairing, love the story, love your writing style. Honestly.
Switzy Fangirl chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Continue please, I am freaking hooked! chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Lol! (I know, how eloquent of me, right?) I can't believe that one girl- $20'000 and mt dads Mercedes! Dammit I love you Dancer! 3
Quincy-Gatz chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Running Lynx chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Lol! This is one of the most entertaining stories out there! xD This is so much fun! I am talking about all 6 chapters, not just this one. So many good moments. So much contrast. Such emotions! Its awesome!
I've never quite imagined Francis cast in such a light before, so but it is totally believable. xD
I had a random desire to read a France/Prussia story, and I am SO GLAD that I searched and found this story. I honestly didn't expect to find anything more than 5k words, much less something well-written. So when I started reading this, I was totally blown away. I forgot where I was or what time it is. This story is so well written and thought out that my brain almost exploded from excitement and satisfaction. Thank you for the amazing ride.
I see that you have not updated this story in a while but I sincerely hope that you continue to write this brilliant fic.

All the best,
Running Lynx
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
that was FANTASTIC I hope you continue
FireflyLanterns0611 chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Okay I adore your stories. They're all so awesome especially this one! I sincerely hope you'll continue and make my day as a fellow AU writer
Mori88 chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
You make my life complete :3 please do continue~ hell, dont stop! u
BakaRamenBowl chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
o mi gosh. this is so interesting. I can't wait till the next chapter!
Friiggi chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
OMG OMG OMG this fanfiction is so amazing! I sucked it all up in one sitting and OH MY GOD. You write so well and I love the tension/relationship with Prussia and France I loved the last chapter oh god Gilbert you have your way around ladies. Russia was such a killjoy too :C I hope you write the next chapter soon because I can't wait!
Artiekins chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Easily one of my favorite fics on this site. Love it so much. And I'm so glad I decided to have a FraPru phase. XD I just happened to stumble upon this, and I'm so glad I did. I read the first 5 chapters in one night, then the rest the next day during school. XD Love it~ And because of this story, FraPru is now my new OTP. ~ 3
cylobaby chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
So good! Lol Ivan is terrifying...
mizperceived chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
I simply LOVE this story so far...

...and the whole wedding thing... DUDE are you a psychic or something?

ANYWAYS, looking forward to more!