Reviews for a dark romance
O chapter 1 . 4/8
I love this so much is there a number 2?
Dezzyrooroo chapter 1 . 3/26
Write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I think you should really proof read, on the other hand I loved it.
Bonnie chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
ok first awesome story but wtf happened to her being kidnapped and how did she just forget about that. Also why would he kidnap her if her has a girlfriend, also where did aiden go when eric pushes her onto the bed like a crazy person. Then finally where is the rest of the story i got so into it cuz it was a good story but it just stops in mid sentence what does that mean that he like drank all her blood and she dies or what this is not like an imperial affiction , dont go all fault in our stars on me come on. Please finish the story :(
breshay chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Great story line but very poorly written.
Maiden chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Very good ! I really think you should finish the story, I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please keep going, I really liked it!
Candice Hughes chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Uh.. Punctuation would help.
kristina chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Please Finsh it
michelle collie chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
i loved this it was awesome
leslie.collie.1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
OMG this story is soo awesome
kristen broone chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
i liked it and at first i thought that sky and eric would be really cute togeher even when he said he had a girlfriend. but then aiden and sk had that movie moment and it was cute, but i wasnt really thinking whether or not they should be together. but then at the masqurade ball they were so cute and i was like,"i totally think they should be ogether it would be soooo cute and awsome." and it would be a total twist in the story. just putting that he had a girlfriend made it twist a little. usually the person who kidnapped her would obviously get her but it would be a cool and cute twist to have her be with aiden. they are very cue together. i like him more than i like eric. the only thing that i had a problem with was that sky cried to much at the end. but anyway, we need more! i like this story write more of it. and i know this is totally cliche but she needs to be turned.
mikay1995 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
is there gonna be more
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
plz update another one!this was amazing!
penny321 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
this story was so amazing! I loved it you are a very good writer.
karissajoy2295 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Pleeeeeease write more soon! :D really good! :)