Reviews for a dark romance
breshay chapter 1 . 1/11
Great story line but very poorly written.
Maiden chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Very good ! I really think you should finish the story, I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please keep going, I really liked it!
Candice Hughes chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Uh.. Punctuation would help.
kristina chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Please Finsh it
michelle collie chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
i loved this it was awesome
leslie.collie.1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
OMG this story is soo awesome
kristen broone chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
i liked it and at first i thought that sky and eric would be really cute togeher even when he said he had a girlfriend. but then aiden and sk had that movie moment and it was cute, but i wasnt really thinking whether or not they should be together. but then at the masqurade ball they were so cute and i was like,"i totally think they should be ogether it would be soooo cute and awsome." and it would be a total twist in the story. just putting that he had a girlfriend made it twist a little. usually the person who kidnapped her would obviously get her but it would be a cool and cute twist to have her be with aiden. they are very cue together. i like him more than i like eric. the only thing that i had a problem with was that sky cried to much at the end. but anyway, we need more! i like this story write more of it. and i know this is totally cliche but she needs to be turned.
mikay1995 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
is there gonna be more
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
plz update another one!this was amazing!
penny321 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
this story was so amazing! I loved it you are a very good writer.
karissajoy2295 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Pleeeeeease write more soon! :D really good! :)
blood666 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
this story is amazing i mean their is no words to discreabed this story i am so touched with it good work
CHERRY-APPLES chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE EVERY LITTLE DETAIL IN STORY! GREAT JOB PLEASE UPDATE!
scissors-luv.smiley chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
hey you should really make the 2nd chapter/season whateva just do it i read this like over 20 x not lyin make it cause i already added it 2 my o plz make the continues for your fans and can you make it the same title only adding 1,2,3 (a dark romance 1) ect D gave it to my friends they loved it! showed it to my school posted on fb skype ect love your story!

D