Reviews for Hitori
T-T So beautiful
amatheriz chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
i love it! 3 it's sad though. T_T
Princess Turk chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Wow. Beautifully written! This is definitely going into my favorites. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Paladingrats chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This should have more reviews! It's really good, even If I've never really liked cloud. This makes me feel bad for him.

Kudos!
AshomiLove chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Awwww! That was one of the most bitter-sweet things I've ever read. It was so good! I know you get this alot from me (and possibly others). But here I go, that was extreamlly well written, and a beautiful story line! 3
Datenshi-Moon chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Now this was completly and utterly adorable. Zack is such a sweetheart. Thought I wonder why you didn't mention Tifa :0 ! She wasn't as awesome as Zack, but she did play a role in Cloud's past, no ? xD Ahhh I guess you left her out for the sake of your fic. It's better with just Chocoboy & Zack anyway.

Oh ! Question : Why is there a lovely LOVELESS line at the end ? Me is a Genesis dork, so even if I'm sure it does not relate to him at all, I'm still curious.

If you are one to answer short review like this one ; you can answer by searching my account name or here broken_authenticity

ByeByeBee~