Reviews for Chasing the Wisp
Psycho Nocturnal chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
yandere!Hibari? love it 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
do you know how sad this is? im crying...CRYING! goodness I am starting to develop a love hate relationship with your stories
Elis1412 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Haha! How scary, a very good job. Thank you.
Rikka-tan chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is so dark and twist, sad yet beautiful. I don't even know what I'm talking about x
anyway, the ending was depressing but I sort of like it...? like Hibari's twist logic and love and his utter helpless toward Tsuna, like he don't know any better and resort to bind Tsuna forcefully... I find that endearing.

Oh my God, forget it. I honestly don't know what I was typing. A-anyway, I only know that I like this (a lot). Thanks for such wonderfully written (and depressing) fic! :D
Yoshikuni Itoe chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
*jaw drops* What did I just read? *_* Yeah, classics are best :D Awesome writing, though I'm a little shocked at the ending _
Abandonedduck chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
The dark faerie tale theme is hard to stay away from.

I can't help but notice the drama tag (it seems more like angst).

Mm, Hibari can't see that he is doing the same to Tsuna. I don't suppose I can request Tsuna's point of view? Dx

Honestly, I think Disney would still be successful even if their movies didn't have a "happy ending".
Kiwee chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
The ending tore at my heart. Oh Hibari, if he remembered you once, then surely it means something? Have some faith.
assasin1827 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
it's beautiful. The ending was something expected yet still unexpected. (does that even make sense?) You gave a "doki doki" feeling after reading it. WAO...
JungYunjae1827 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I speak english very bad!

I would be grateful to have your permission to translate this fic into Vietnamese for all 1827 KHR fan in my country to enjoy it aswell, 'cause some of us are not really good at English though, and it really difficult for them reading fiction as well as looking up the dictionary all the time so as they can't fully enjoy the fiction.

Thank again, and I hope I will get your answer soon.
zeycchi chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This was definitely interesting and very good.

Hibari was very much in character and I admire that even with the subtle hints, you manage to portray so much. And I love the ending even though I always lean on the happy-ever-after effect. Not all of the fairy-tales that we were exposed to as children weren't that tame (rape in Sleeping Beauty, death of the mermaid in the Little Mermaid etc)

And its 1827, my most favoritest pairing of all (I adore your other KHR stories though)You should definitely write more :)
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
The ending was depressing and somewhat strange, but interesting. I like it.

Write more!
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
The ending was kinda sad. ): But I loved the setting here! Fantasy stories are so few! Just a question tho, why would Tsuna run away from Hibari if he fell in love and even went to the effort of visiting him everyday? An instinct thing?
Grissini chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Interesting, very interesting. Very dark ending though. I feel sort of sad for Hibari. It's well known in fairy tales that a mortal rarely has a happy ending with a fey spouse.

I can see why you made the last scenes choppy, to convey the rapid changes that Hibari was going through, the consuming madness of possessing a so-called wisp (of air). Oh, Hibari. What happened to your resolution from confronting Reborn?

Thanks for writing!
ooglybooglygirl chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This was really good. Hibari was definitely in character, but I kind of get this feeling he was the only one that was in character. Maybe you should consider rewriting this as an original story, with original characters. I think it would be successful.
v.victory chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
That was absolutely beautiful. Breathtaking really. You did a wonderful job. :)