Reviews for Chasing the Wisp
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Awww its kinda sad. The ending was really depressing you know. But for some reason I really liked it. In an twisted way, I can understand where Hibari is coming from.
Aihara chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Yeah, I do understand. When I've watch Disney's Sleeping Beauty, it was a sweet happy-ever-after story but when I read a different version of it with the Prince raping her on her sleep, it actually haunts me as well as it torments my childhood but then again, I just found out how intriguing both versions are. Well that aside, I do enjoy your writings. It was fast-pace, too enjoyable to read on the last detail and I hardly get bored of it. To make Reborn as a villain rather than a fairy in disguise, I say this is genius. Although I was actually picturing Mukuro as a better salamander though but oh well, Reborn it is.

As for Hibari, well at first I thought he was a bastard for locking Tsuna in the end of the story, but that kept me thinking: He took Reborn's words in the heart and he believed what he was doing wasn't wrong. And it kept me on thinking while writing this is that maybe Hibari wants Tsuna all for him even though he didn't treat him like a human. Sigh. I definitely wanted to read Tsuna's POV please.

When I first read Kusakabe's thoughts in the end, I thought he believed Tsuna as a make-believe of Hibari (which means that any human other than Hibari can't see Tsuna... or maybe I just don't know the origin of the wisps.) but to actually be quiet of Hibari's way of keeping Tsuna... err, yeah, the duty as the most loyal subordinate is doing a great job, indeed.

Overall, I have mixed emotions towards this making me believe that you did a great job for this! And I really do appreciate your work. Anyway, did you originally make this story about the wisps? (If yes, great job!) or is it based on a certain fairytale that I haven't read before?

Hope to read more from you! XD
stormypeach1396 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This story is very well done. Good grammar, good spelling (although I do think that there's a word in here that isn't actually a word...) and good plot. I Hate The Ending thought. It made me sad, oh well it's still very good:)
Kichou chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Hmm, I like the ending even though Tsuna is captured like that. I guess I like the whole Hibari is obsess/in love with Tsuna that he can't let him go situation. So like Kusakabe, I'll just ignore what Hibari's is doing to cute little Tsuna since he knows what is best for him.
missherlocked chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
oh wow.

it's... sad.

not much drama-but more angsty, i think. i don't know why :x

good job. waiting to hear more from you.
Breathless02 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011