Reviews for Begin And Begin Again
jjcrimminds chapter 1 . 3/14
Thank God they got back together. This . Great job.
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
First story of this pairing I've read! And it was great! Loved that Morgan came around in the end - and I'm happy that JJ waited to tell him! :D
Lady90 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Please write a sequel I wanna read about little Henry Morgan and his mom, dad, and maybe some of the team.
robingirl80 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I absolutely loved this story! I think you handled the break up perfectly by having JJ be the one to end it. Then having Derek show up before he knew anything about the baby to explain why he'd reacted the way it did. Very realistic. I'd love to read more Derek/JJ stories by you if you chose to write them. Thanks for sharing!
hopeisabluebird chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wow. I was surprised at how much I loved this. I'm not by any means a Criminal Minds shipper normally. Pretty much I still with canon. JJ and Will. And (sometimes) Emily and Hotch (I honestly can't see Morgan and Garcia... They seem more like the really good friends type - like Abby and Gibbs on NCIS). But you wrote this so well I could see it. Which is your strength, I guess. I keep raving about it, anyway. :-)

Awesome work, as usual. I can't wait to see what you do next. :-D
mummacass chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
now this was an excellent story. thank you.
foxyfeline chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
this was a great story! well I don't have to tell you that if you continue to write JJ/M stories you can so count on a reader and a reviewer in me! There def are not enough authors for this, as you say, "polar opposite" couple. So please, please do another JJ/M fic, either follwing this one in some way or just a total new original one. Either way, please write another one! lol
zzz-zzz84 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Loved it. And, as soon as I finished reading it, I HAD to read it again; such a good story! Great job.
Sarahgirl12384 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I'm sitting here reading this at work... when I'm not supposed to and I'm crying... It was wonderful and sweet and heartbreaking and I loved it! and now I'm going to read it again.
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
you did a great job on this story... love it...