Reviews for Devilish Impulses
MayTylers chapter 30 . 10/20
I just woke up from a nap, and I must be helainvested in this story bc I was dreaming about the battle that they're gonna have in the next chapter XD XD XD
Mara chapter 14 . 9/20
Wow . Vaya fuerza de voluntad la de mi adorado Sebastián.
Solo un dulce beso y fue capaz de negarselo
DemonWolf25 chapter 39 . 8/16
Im not to happy about that ending, however it was very sweet.
DemonWolf25 chapter 34 . 8/16
If after all this build up they dont end up together im going to cry, hell, im crying a bit now.
DemonWolf25 chapter 30 . 8/16
Im happy that this fic does say that Ciel is way to young for things in the bedroom.
DemonWolf25 chapter 7 . 8/14
Hmm, he is getting jealous.
DemonWolf25 chapter 2 . 8/14
I have to say I like the way this has started. Im happy you put the a/n here. Im so use to the demon used for him that it bothers me when I see devil. However, you have a pretty good point there.

Considering how well written this is, I should be able to ignore that it bugs me.
Sploutch chapter 39 . 5/2
This was such a good story, I wouldn't change its ending even if I could. It made me genuinely cry and smile and the same time. Truly a beautiful journey you made me going through. Thank you a lot for this awesome story. This line "I repent of nothing" is the best you could have found for Ciel in my humble opinion! Thank you again, I hope you're doing well and that your life makes you smile as much as you made your readers smile :)
elainedrainyyyss chapter 39 . 3/9
This story has left me in ruins. i can only thank the universe for allowing me to find this once it all finished so i could inhale it all in one go. your characters were brilliant leaving me believing that what transpired in the story was almost true. from the hatred i felt to the eastons to the love and loss i felt for the vicar and so many others, thank you so much for completing your story and sharing it with us.
RavenRechior chapter 39 . 8/15/2019
What I found the most fascinating about your story, and Black Butler in general, is how there's so much overlap in both the lore, and real life. I actually googled the Cleveland Street Scandal, and my jaw dropped not only to find out that it was a real thing, but to *ALSO* discover that the character from Black Butler, Frederick Abberline, was not only a real person, but also a cop, who investigated the scandal as well as the Jack the Ripper case! I actually did a bit of googling while binge watching Black Butler, and it still amazes me how much overlap there is.
ANYWAY, your story... was awesome. I just finished it, and literally stayed up all night reading it cuz I couldn't stop. XD And when/if I was pulled away from the story cuz of work, or whatever, it was on my mind even then. Thank you for an awesome read, and Keep up the awesome work! _

~Raven
SeaBassChan chapter 8 . 6/19/2019
"Shut up and drive."

Huh. Didn't know Ciel was a Rihanna fan.
GunsAndMagic chapter 39 . 6/2/2019
Guest chapter 34 . 3/31/2019
Heartbreakingly glorious.
Guest chapter 31 . 3/30/2019
Stunning
the-truly-wicked chapter 16 . 3/26/2019
I feel guilty that this is only my first review after so many chapters but I simply couldn't help it! I just kept reading and reading and reading! Deliciously written with strong connections to the cannon characters and a solid plot. Very good!
1,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »