Reviews for Devilish Impulses
RavenRechior chapter 39 . 8/15
What I found the most fascinating about your story, and Black Butler in general, is how there's so much overlap in both the lore, and real life. I actually googled the Cleveland Street Scandal, and my jaw dropped not only to find out that it was a real thing, but to *ALSO* discover that the character from Black Butler, Frederick Abberline, was not only a real person, but also a cop, who investigated the scandal as well as the Jack the Ripper case! I actually did a bit of googling while binge watching Black Butler, and it still amazes me how much overlap there is.
ANYWAY, your story... was awesome. I just finished it, and literally stayed up all night reading it cuz I couldn't stop. XD And when/if I was pulled away from the story cuz of work, or whatever, it was on my mind even then. Thank you for an awesome read, and Keep up the awesome work! _

~Raven
SeaBassChan chapter 8 . 6/19
"Shut up and drive."

Huh. Didn't know Ciel was a Rihanna fan.
GunsAndMagic chapter 39 . 6/2
Heartbreakingly glorious.
Stunning
the-truly-wicked chapter 16 . 3/26
I feel guilty that this is only my first review after so many chapters but I simply couldn't help it! I just kept reading and reading and reading! Deliciously written with strong connections to the cannon characters and a solid plot. Very good!
the-truly-wicked chapter 4 . 3/25
Pretty spicy chapter...very deliciously written!
CyberQueen1826 chapter 39 . 2/25
I don't know where to begin; Right from the start, I knew I would absolutly love this story, the plot was well written, slow at times and rushed at others.
The drama was fantastic, enough to fit the intensity of the moments without being overly dramatic.
Everybody was in character most of the time and out of character when necessary.
The way that every piece of the story had a purpose and connection to everything else was excellent and linked together beautfully.
A most wonderful read and definitely one of my favorites.
Moonlit-Grove chapter 15 . 2/25
me reading over sebastian's thoughts: pedopedopedoPEDOPEDOPEDO
also me: but im here for the sebaciel aren't i
artica's-ursula chapter 39 . 12/20/2018
What a beautiful, heartfelt story this is. I just can’t express how bittersweet the ending is to me and how I love the way you made the characters so true to themselves. I look forward to re-reading this for a very long time.
koalaboo92 chapter 20 . 11/22/2018
dammit, I'm. crying. thanks author
Guest chapter 39 . 10/23/2018
That’s it. You win. Hands-down the best black butler fan fiction story I have come across, and I have made it through almost every page on the Internet.. The plot , the character development, the pacing of the story, the sheer depth of factual accuracy and how neatly you tied up loose ends.. I was hooked the very first chapter, and I am sobbing because it’s over. It is 3 o’clock in the damn morning and I am sobbing! I could rave about this for days, but honestly all that needs to be said is thank you for sharing your imaginative world with us.
Sies Aira chapter 39 . 9/23/2018
I absolutely love this story. It is absolutely beautiful and heartwarming. While I'm reading this I have to actively try not to cry in times I had to take breaks so I wouldn't cryThank you for this matter piece of love.
Cricketsong.1985 chapter 39 . 8/6/2018
I have read and reviewed this story before, but I must leave at least a little comment once more, as I've just read this piece a second time. I enjoyed it thoroughly the second time over, and perhaps more so only because I allowed myself to consume it at a slow and easy place rather then tearing through it in one or two long sittings. It remains a beautiful tale of love, friendship and family that touched my heart and put a smile on my face. Thank you so much for your hard work and perseverance!
Freya Annalise Malfoy chapter 39 . 6/20/2018
Very emotional ending. I am happy that they both get to stay with each other in the end. Amazing story. Thank you for sharing.
1,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »