Reviews for work on that alibi of yours
firerosedreamer67 chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
I liked this story very much...It filled a void with an explanation of how much they feel for each other and how they are willing to wait ,let "them" grow.. ...It is one of those stories that could go on, or not...
The-KLF chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
I like this version of how Kate and Josh broke up :-)
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I doubt I can post again as I've already reviewed before (but maybe?) anyhow - this is STILL being talked about on twitter today! On of the great Castle fan fictions I enjoyed then and now Thank you!
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Perfect. Perfect,perfect,perfect. Loved this. SO MUCH.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
I'm loving these past episode AU fics. This one is nice. We never did get to hear anything about the breakup or get to hear Castle find out exactly why. So it's nice to get a different version here where everything is spelled out.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Nicely written. Impressive.
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
yes, this one too. same Kate. why is she just so. . .exhaustingly dark? not you, I mean, just Kate in general. I see this as being very true. the Kate we get hints about, strong and dark hints, but there nonetheless. she is this person, this conflicted woman in a stalemate with herself, and it sounds like she has been since her mother died.

oh, anyway, your writing, back to the important stuff: what I enjoy about your writing is the ease. it comes off, every time, flows. there's grace and poetry to it that makes it enjoyable to read and doesn't call attention to itself, only to the character. that's a fine line to walk, but you do it quite well.
Mathiilde3 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
So sweet, I liked it very much! It brought a smile to my face, it was very enjoyable to read! Wonderful piece.
herblueeyes chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
you know I hhave read this chapter so many times - and I have only just now discovered there a 2 other parts to it! GAH Im off to read them :)
Aquila1 chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
Of all the post-Countdown stories out there, this is definitely one of my favourites. It feels very true to the characters as they stand at the moment. You also have a lovely way of sketching a scene. Nicely done.
Leep chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
I just found this and read all three chapters. I love it! You did such a great job of balancing the verbal with internal processing. And you moved them forward in ways I think the characters would naturally move. Fantastic!
lolo1234 chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Great start,can't wait for update!
No1castlefan chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Awesome chapter(:
eyrianone chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Brilliant. I can't wait to read more.
Tango Mike Charlie chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Wonderful chapter :) I love the ending. It's sweet with the promises of a future, yet anything could happen, really...