Reviews for Dust in the Wind
rmpcmfan chapter 1 . 1/24
Just stumbled on this story and loved it. I always felt that Emily and Clyde had some history together.
radioactive460 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I really like Clyde and Emily and I find the pre-FBI story very interesting. I hope you write more for these two characters!
Mydnyte Houre chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I'm so glad someone wrote a Clyde/Emily fic! It really needed to happen :) This is incredibly well-written, and you capture the characters really well. Thanks for a very enjoyable read.

Ladybug-Jojo chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This was a really great story, I liked it a lot. I actually thought about what the heck had happened in Prague, I really liked this take on it. You should write more with this paring... I kind of like those two together...

EkoObi chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I loved this story. I too thought it would be interesting if there was something between Emily and Clyde. I would love for you to do another story about them. Perhaps with the current story line and them reconnecting or something. I really hope you consider it!
SurfingCountryGirl2 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
love it
loulou chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
looks promising :) something different from the stories now. continue soon :)
SSAEmilyHotchner chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This is absolutely brilliant! I, myself, was intrigued when Clyde and Emily had that interaction, for lack of a better word, on the phone. I was thinking of a way to write it, but I see the job is already done! And it's a fantastic job, too. :) Well done, dear! You're an amazing writer and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Have a wonderful day,