Reviews for Remembering Aunt Mildred
DarkChampion chapter 70 . 1/21
That was brilliant. You went with something never done and blew it out of the water. Well done.
Carumati chapter 70 . 12/24/2014
Congrats on a good story!
Carumati chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
I actually like this story - in its lighthearted way! And the fact that you don't even concentrate on the main plot of DAO and have heaps and heaps of character development is so awesome. I can imagine the domino scene- thank you for that
ex-ellent chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
Mhmm .. you somehow screwed the time line up. Alistair was only conscripted 6 months before the Blight. Cailan got the throne 5 years before the Blight ...
Ygrain33 chapter 70 . 6/9/2013
Dear... thanks for the wonderful story and the great characters you depicted so masterfully. They are now firmly a part of the DA canon, because without them, it seems suddenly incomplete. I'll get to the sequel as soon as I can, and I hope there are still many chapters to go!
Ygrain33 chapter 69 . 6/9/2013
Godfather Alistair? Really? I'm definitely misty-eyed. So he finally finds the family he always wanted... Kudos for giving that to him!
Ygrain33 chapter 68 . 6/9/2013
Ah. Heh. Not that there wasn't a little poetic justice for Ryan, though a bit short, if you ask me. And, Aunt Mildred is the true winner of the, er, misunderstanding.
Ygrain33 chapter 67 . 6/9/2013
Really, couldn't we just spend a quiet post-marital chapter dedicated to Ryan's dashing looks (BTW, both the Captain uniform as well as that dark and silver grey piqued my interest, is there a pic somewhere?) Did all those pesky Wardens really have to turn up? Somehow, my favourite males are much less favourable in this setting.
Ygrain33 chapter 66 . 6/9/2013
Good that Ryan is smart at least in some ways, I was worried that we were up to a dark reveal and a breakup. And, "no eating my papa" wins the day!
Ygrain33 chapter 65 . 6/9/2013
Finally. And, it seems, if Alyce didn't take the matter in her own hands, we would need another seventy chapters to get to the proposal, if ever, right? ;-)
Ygrain33 chapter 64 . 6/9/2013
Ah... you know, one has to love Ser Ryan and want to kick him at the same time. And Alyce the Reconciliator who cannot find her way to the Chantry was awesome.
Ygrain33 chapter 63 . 6/9/2013
Grr... and now the poor girl thinks that she is being mind-tricked... high time for some real fluff, truly! - So, Divine Ryan could be a demon for her? I'd much love to see that! Or at least read that! Is that written somewhere? ;-)
Ygrain33 chapter 62 . 6/9/2013
Finally! But, gosh, HolySmitten to unconsciousness? Someone's going to be painfully sorry here...
BTW, seeing the dragon frozen just like that makes the Warden's feats somehow...er... less spectacular.
Ygrain33 chapter 61 . 6/9/2013
That final confession to Bran was heart-breaking. Damn, must you really... ah, never mind, still some chapters to go. At least, we travel with Nathaniel.
Ygrain33 chapter 60 . 6/9/2013
Ryan's - /gasp/ /gasp/ You sure are kidding. I'll believe you when I see the corpse and it is still recognizable. Pfft. That's pure author cruelty to both readers and characters.