Reviews for Captive
FreezingPenguins chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
It's unbelievably adorable :)
loveinchaos chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
words cannot describe it. it's just 3.
BerryEbilBunny chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
LOVELY (x7) ahahahaha good job I loved it!
ToxicRainfall chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
This is such an unexpected couple, yet it was very sweet and convincing. I loved it :)
Pesky Ixy Pesternomi chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I truly did enjoy this fic, all 5 parts of it.

For the competition, I think that I could have stopped reading after just this first chapter. It all ties together very well and I like the dynamic between Draco and Luna, and you wrote them in a way that makes me think them actually possible.

However, after the first chapter, you kind of lost the intial reason for the fic. You dropped the prompt and for that reason I think I'm going to judge based off of just this first chapter.

In all it was very well written, and I again like the dynamic between them. I like that Luna is so forgiving of Draco, and that he's looking at her as kind of his light in the dark.

Very well written, I enjoyed it a lot.
Pepperkins chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
I think that's a lovely, very nice and quaint ending. It made me smile.
Rosalie'sRevenge chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
Luna proposing to Draco? Not something I ever thought I'd read, but it's surprisingly believable. xD Love her - and them - so much. But I have to say her being quite so headstrong seemed a little out of character to me.
Rosalie'sRevenge chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
"The bloody woman was lucky that he… Er… Cared for her."

HAHA, that line is so wonderfully Draco. He's so sweet pretending to like the sandwiches and so on, but Luna sees straight through him. She's not a Ravenclaw for nothing, I suppose. Adorable!
Rosalie'sRevenge chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Ooh, I wasn't expecting to see this far into the future. The switch to first person in Draco's POV was interesting to read. :)
Rosalie'sRevenge chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Ooh, I've never seen a story like this before. I love that Luna's asking after Draco's health while she's shut up in a dungeon, ahaha. She's got her head in the clouds as usual. The kiss on the hand was unexpected - I look forward to seeing more where that came from.
GalanthaDreams chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
There is just something so charming about this story. You've done very well. :)
cleis chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
butterflies! L O V E, I T! short and sweet!
Ronnie Ravenly chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
That was so cute and light to read. I enjoyed it the whole time! And you captured the craacthers very well.
Pepperkins chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Sweetness! Thats so lovely.
StarGazingAtMidnight chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
awww, cute! and, DEFFO what luna would of done, i soooooooooooooo cant se her waitng for the guy! xo