Reviews for Letters
thats brilliant :D
MonkeY.n chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
so good and halirious!
Libra-chan94 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I loved this drabble, the exchanges are hilarious and I lol'd at the ending, I like thinking that Holmes chose to buy a summer home for him and Watson
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Holmes knows how to freak Watson out.
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this. The exchanges between Watson and Holmes were very entertaining to read, and you seemed to capture both of their characters perfectly. Very nicely done.
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Sherlock Holmes is a manipulative pratt! I'm serious, wow. He really did a number on Watson with just a few letters. Loved that part that after Watson begged Holmes to write about a nice boring day, Holmes wrote back about how he poisoned himself and got himself wounded in a brawl. And then managed to buy up that cottage.

Is this cottage up in Sussex by chance?
medcat chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Marvelous! I've rarely laughed as much on reading a story ;)
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oh my gosh...I laughed so hard at the Kama Sutra, and the captioned postcard, and Holmes buying the land. (Typical behavior of his to annoy/embarrass Watson like that, which just makes it even funnier!) This was really good :)
Missing Thief chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I looooooove this fic. So funny! :)
Bugeyedmonster2 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I loved this! Half way through I was starting to feel Holmes was torturing his Watson too much - but you had me smiling at the end. I wish I could see what happens next when Watson hand delivers his final note! Thank you!
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Can't be bothered to log in. Well, I enjoyed this, it was a pleasant little fic. Poor Watson. I await more of your work, slash especially! I always get very excited when I get an alert regarding your posting something else. You're extremely gifted at what you do.
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Fabulous! Replacing Watson's book on anatomy with "The Kama Sutra"! LOL! Brilliant!
silverwolfneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Okay that was so funny, really, Im stil laughing You got the characters right on spot...I mean it...SO funny