Reviews for Echoes
ady71 chapter 17 . 6/22
Updated 2016!please!
Can't make a name chapter 17 . 4/26
So nicely written. You are drawn into their emotions and the baggage they carry. I hope there is more out there to read. If not please continue to write.
Can't make a name chapter 10 . 4/23
Julie's conversion story is so sad, frightening ... so well written. You are emotionally drawn into it
Can't make a name chapter 8 . 4/23
WOW! You really feel for Julie. So well written. So much passion. I wrote something recently, but it is nothing like this.

You are doing a real great job
Can't make a name chapter 7 . 4/23
I loved reading Mikes dream about him and Sean. So well written. Enjoyed it there were details that seemed so right.
Can't make a name chapter 5 . 4/22
so good...
Rediscovering what happened in the scenes ... you have done a great job
Can't make a name chapter 3 . 4/22
This is really good so far. Darn must go to work now... can't wait to read the rest
Elislin chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
Love it! Please continue posting more.
Tamie K chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
I love how you entertwined Julie's thoughts of her conversion process and what Diana tried to make her believe Donovan did to her. The ability to feel Julie and Donovan's inner turmoil and feelings for one another really makes this scene pop and brings it to life. You did a wonderful job with it.
Tamie K chapter 16 . 7/31/2013
That was a positively beautiful non-love scene. Love how you showed Julie's fear, emotion and trying to separate her nightmares from reality. That you had to rebuild her trust for Donovan and showed his cautiousness. And I always wondered how they ended up in the same train car together. And how they shared intimate moments without being interrupted.
Tamie K chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
Hmm I just about fell off my chair with laughter over this line... "There goes 'Mr. Friendly' and his big buddy, the teddy bear." Lol. I love this introduction of Ham and Chris to Julie. But on people, especially men (even though they were friends before) walking up to and hugging her, I thought maybe she would flinch or something... show fear... some after-conversion effect. Just a thought.

Reading every scene in this chapter is a treat as its been a while since I've watched V The Final Battle, and the mention of Ruby's death and Ham and Chris reaction was a delightful surprise.

You know and portray each character very well. I'm lovin' it.
Tamie K chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
I just love this chapter. I like your writing from Maggie's POV especially. And I like how you step back and approach Julie's scene from the outsider looking in... staring with "This is how it feels to be her right now." Your story is the best "fill in the blanks and in between scenes"s story on V I've read. I also really feel Donovan's character the way he remembers what Ham said to him in regards to Julie and how he's responding to it in his mind. Kudos.
WarBerserk chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
I am GLAD to see that this story is not dead as I had feared it to be. Loved the Updates keep up with the great work.
Valkara chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
Thank you so much for updating this excellent story! :o) I've been looking forward to more - it's gritty and violent, but much more realistic than what could have been shown on TV in the '80s. Can't wait for the continuation of the story! :o)
Tamie K chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
This is a very gritty chapter when it comes to Julie's conversion scene. It makes me wonder (and I had explored this in a fic before myself) how Julie could be intimate with Donovan later if she had been given a vision that he raped her. The conversion scenes are hard for me to read as a Julie fan (sniffle), but you write them very well. You have excellent visual description.

I enjoyed the Martin/Lorraine and the other character scene, but as you opened it you did not make it clear which of the men said what line and it was a little confusing. Also, I think it may be a formatting issue, towards the end of the Donovan Tyler scene... I think it is mostly Tyler talking and you hit the return key and started a new line of dialogue when it was still Tyler talking, kind of looked like Donovan responding but I knew it was Tyler continuing by the words. And also, I noticed a few quotation marks missing in several dialogue phrases throughout the piece. Other than these minor issues, I think you are a great writer and you will probably end up writing in the horror genre when you hit the big time, and I think you will (wink). -TamieK