Reviews for Third Law
theatrelesbian chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Bajahsjshsjdkdbd lmao
So Maura's been taking advantage of her ?
I liked how it actually goes on a realistic path and you didn't just decide to have jane kiss her and them have sex like her drugging and taking advantage of her was nothing. I hope it continues in a complex way for a while ! Hope to read more n.n
Tweyelite chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
K. Creepy lol. If Maura was a sociopath this is how it would go down.
imviolet chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Hi,

I am reading it now. Just found out somehow...but it caught my attention. I have read several of stories on fanfiction but this one is a masterpiece. The situation is very hot wherein the compassionate and devoted friend fell for other for great length and to an extent wherein she doesn't want to share her with anybody, be it anything...she'll have her. The lover in her will do anything to protect and serve Jane but the beast in her will take over from time to time and savour Jane voluptuously. It was really flaming hot. If you are reading this then I really request a sequel...please only if you could.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This really captures that moment well!
/into focus—the dim light from the bedside table lamp, Maura lying across her naked body, the sheen of sweat covering them both. The moment held them both there, each taking stock—stock of what was quickly becoming shared reality./
Damn! Can you imagine? Yes, of course you can ;D
Shit!
The cop in her could have grabbed the vials for testing...but the friend in her doesn't know what she wants to do.
Holy shit! 'Waking up' to that. At least it's a beautiful woman... still messed up, but not some dude.

Damn: she would rather have her as is than lose her altogether.
/Somehow against all sense of better judgment, Jane felt a pull, an unwillingness to walk away./

Now where's the sequel where Jane capitulates knowingly? Maura sure isn't good with putting herself in the position of possibly being rejected...

Great twist from their 'usual' night in.
nigaikun chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
this story was written 2 years ago, and i only discover it now! It's kinda fascinating, and even if there isn't much chance, I still hope for a sequel because... well, it seems unfinished. very very good story, I love it when i am surprised
noblegraces chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Holy crap. I wad scared there for a minute. Please continue.
Balticbard chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
All three of the stories are eerie and very very fascinating; an aspect of rape that is utterly dark yet addictive.
straightless chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
this storyline is definitely worth exploring. Maura's need are slightly disturbing but it'd incredibly interesting to explore it further, as someone already said. I hope you'd take up people suggestion to continue with this :)
GOTTAxHAVExFAITH chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
id love to see more squeals to this story-line :)
Aerows chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This triptych begs for a fourth, because it explores Maura's desire of Jane, and this one shows Jane coming to grips with her need for Jane to take care of her.

The premise is dark, but there are some redeeming qualities here. Maura bringing Jane inside when she ran into the snow, Maura's remorse at using the wrong dosage - it is incredibly well-written and worth exploring.

It needs one more chapter. One where Jane acknowledges that Maura owns her, and she is okay with being owned by her.

Great work, in any case.
ForMyQueen chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Wow, this was really good! And apparently there's more? Gonna go read Transcendence Degree and Basic Chemistry now! :-D
yoyoism chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This is so amazing. PLEASE continue this series.
Eyghon chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This looks like a series of stories, is there a sequel to this? I'd love to see what comes next.
Goose197 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Loved it. I knew it would be interesting once Jane figured it out.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 3/2/2011