Reviews for The Gum Whisperer
aroundsundown chapter 1 . 9/19
I really enjoyed this story. I couldn't help but squee over their conversations, the fluff. I wish I knew who wrote this fic. I would love to read their other fics if they were as well written as this :D and I love the gum philosophies. gum is not sold here so I don't have much experience with them, only when I go overseas. now I'm gonna be more conscious of my choices even if I keep going back to wrigley's.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014 can continue this after the contest and put the lemon in. I'd read it for sure. Thanks for sharing. xo
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Everleigh Allen chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This is the type of story that just makes you smile the whole time reading it. . I love it.
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This story is so unique and brilliant!
Fiyaaa x
chyygirl67 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I loved it!
PurpleBrina17 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Asses so sweet! Loved it
FrustratedLawStudent chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I love the story - characters are alive and real, plot interesting and the gums? Sweet, fresh and simply briliant, though I don't know half of them. Amazing! :)
HollettLA chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Now that we've announced the winners, I get to leave reviews. YAY! Loved your story and I think you did a beautiful job with fully realized characterizations and compelling dialogue. When she wasn't at her stand near the end, I was practically beside myself. Wonderful story, bb and I look forward to reading more of your work. We have another contest coming up soon and would love for you to enter.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awe loved it
Jimmerjammer chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
loved it!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
that was amazing! i loved it

i really want someone to tell me what gum i am now hahaha

ill never look a gum the same way

good luck!
HaylesHayles chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
that was really sweet :). i don't get why you M-rated it. but i liked it anyways!
FrenchKatie chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Great story! Love the airplanes between flights! A great way to transition in time. Nicely done with a build up even with no lemons...but they are yet to cum! Pun intended. Love the gum focus...very clever.
parat chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Super sweet, loved this :)