Reviews for Blood Ties
hidez chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
I never watched Missing Persons with any regularity, but you make me want to watch it now. I love how well you blended the M7 crew in, showing respect by both teams for the other, and recognizing the political hoohaw that happens at times with such agencies.

Let's just say, loved it! And I'm looking forward to reading more!
Tharin chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
I've read this story on Blackraptor (some years ago, I think), and I enjoyed reading it again. Oh, and thanks for your nice responses to my other reviews (all of them) :-)
calikocat chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
Wow. This crossover was made of so much awesome! All the little tie ins, not just the main twin thing, were well done.
scgirl-317 chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
"Tracker's shiney," said Vin from his perch.

Oh my gosh, it's Firefly! I've read this a blue million times and it's one of my favorite shows, I don't know why I never caught that! *facepalm*

Okay, I just had to get that off my chest. XD Again, love this story!
Robyn chapter 7 . 7/4/2011
Hi, Just wanted to say that I've enjoyed all of your stories. I've read all of your stories on Blackraptor and wished that there were more. Your notes say that there will be - Hurray! The crossovers are very entertaining. Keep on writing they liven up my lunch hour. Thanks.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
Terrific! sigh I read this story on Blackraptor and reviewed it there as well () I loved it then. I love it now. i have been waiting for more of it for a long time. Hopefully we will get some new stories soon! :) does a happy dance!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
I definitely want more of this! I would love to see how these two teams handle Victor Fitzgerald and quite frankly the abuse of power might not get him thrown in jail but the Office of Professional Responsibility would frown deeply on his Professional Misconduct and open an investigation.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
Love those Roll Call nicknames! very inventive! I would love to read more stories in this AU someday soon!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
What an excellent chapter! I do love this story!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
sigh Got to love the Man in Black! sigh And that Irish Italian as well. Ever consider writing a Crossover between WaT and Profiler? After all Bailey Malone was Irish Italian from some place in New York City that was very poor.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Good stuff!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wonderful! I like this story as well. Another one I read on Blackraptor.
sfulton229 chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
Great wrap up and nice plot threads left open for more in this AU. Nice how Chris is watching over Ezra but not making it obvious that is who he is concerned about. Very sweet fic and love the idea of Vin and Martin as brothers. Thank you so much for posting this here and I certainly hope you are continuing their adventures. Sorry it took so long for me to review; I've been having a lot of trouble with ff. Please write more!
sfulton229 chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Wow, Victor is absolute scum; taking a baby away from his mother and trying to buy her off but more than willing to destroy her and her father if he doesn't get his way. That was a very touching exchange between Martin and Vin about their respective weaknesses and they are both very understanding. That was very fortunate that the doctor left his recorder going; those words are something Victor can't deny. Not surprising to see Martin's temper there; that was a major hurt. Nice plan to keep Victor in check. Great past for the two of them here.
sfulton229 chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Very exciting conclusion to the case! The takedown went smoothly and the tension was built up so well. Love Vin "volunteering" Ezra to climb out on the ledge; Ezra didn't seem to think it was that much of a compliment and nice to have Martin going with him. Great pairing of Danny and Vin; they work well together also. JD handled the communications and love how well each group kept each other informed. Very smooth and the hostages were all rescued and the bad guys caught. The roll call at the end was a hoot; I can see JD being hooked on Firefly and it's a spiffy term to use. Now that the urgent part is over; the personal business can begin.