Reviews for Ask Me No Questions
angelfoo chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Great story. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for posting and I look forward to reading more of your writing.
SilverPackPup chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Brilliant. I very much emjoyed this story. And by all means pimp away. Congrats on the book. I will keep a look out for it
Anon chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Love it! Love it! And congrats on your book. Will be on the look out.
Wonderwoman78 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Loved the short. I'll be on the lookout for your boOk later on. I'm

A huge bold bOoks fan. CongrAts on the achievement!
fleshnblood chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Congrats on your book! I knew you were writer when I read your post-shooting story. Very excited to support! I liked this story very much. Maura's nervousness esp when she's taking the swab, that's the best! Good thing for her Jane is willing to jump right in and kiss her. I get the feeling Jane has been waiting for eons for the moment. I'd write a bunch of first kiss ones if I could. Extremely nice description of their kiss. I want to print it and hang it on my wall! Maura is a smart lady-she must have known that mutual attraction was a possibilty with Jane lurking around with wine (well, hmmm, they both do that on the show too). Chips and fine wine-so Jane! Maura is fighting acting even a little on her desire but why? Just me and my love for internal dialogue.

Questions: Tell me Maura did not let Jane put an actual stitch in her hand? Just those sticker ones, right?

Could more be written on why Maura has reached the attraction breaking point at this particular time? Is it the neck swab only, the case, how has this been building?

Also, "fancy a night-cap" and "bugs & nasties" sound very British to me.

Again, great job! Wish the scene continued but that's me.
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
That was a very well done story. Congratulations on your book!
Googlemouth chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
"raw and shy and lovely." I'm in love with that phrase, and because I'm not a very original thinker, it might wind up in something I write someday. I hope I remember where I got it, so I can credit you appropriately. This whole fic is beautiful.

Also, yay for the book! Congratulations!
winegirl chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Awesomely done! My favorite line for some strange reason:

"I don't want to know," she announced to the sheet-covered corpse on the table, who remained deceased and utterly indifferent to her plight.

Too funny!